Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just joined up, I am looking for ideas to trick out my 07 300C and maybe some chrome off of my car since my goal is to go all black!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
ooops I meant to sell of the chrome that came on the car, ie rims, mirrors, bezels and rear bumper trim.

·
Administrator
23,441 Posts
Welcome ONE TIME!!! There's a few members here who've gone all black, so plenty of ideas on that for you. Have a look around the exterior modifications forum.

To sell your chrome you'll need to be a member here for at least 10 days AND have at least 10 posts to gain access into the Buy/Sell forums BTW.

Bernie

·
Premium Member
10,829 Posts
Welcome to the forums, ONE TIME. You should have no problem finding pics and information on the look you are trying to achieve. We're here to help so all you have to do is ask!

Congratulations on the purchase of your 2007 300c.
bruno

·
Premium Member
2,241 Posts
Hi and welcome to the forum from Scotland. You will find that there are plenty of folks here with loads of advice and help for you. All you need to do is ask.
Cheers John

·
Banned
651 Posts
Everyones Goin Black, Including Me
*pulls Out A Gun* :: Thread Jacking::
I Wanna Trade My Mirrors And Handles For Bb Mirrors And Handles

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for info brother!

Welcome ONE TIME!!! There's a few members here who've gone all black, so plenty of ideas on that for you. Have a look around the exterior modifications forum.

To sell your chrome you'll need to be a member here for at least 10 days AND have at least 10 posts to gain access into the Buy/Sell forums BTW.

Bernie

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks

Thank you for the warm welcome!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
$20....I am still waiting for the aftermarket to arrive so it might be a week or two. I will have the front trim in chrome also, the ones that go just below the right and left headlights, they're chrome.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
$20, but it won't be available until the aftremarket parts, I also have the front ones in chrome, they go just below the headlights, if you want those they're yours also, $40 for the whole lot, only 10K miles on them. Perfect condition.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts