Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Good Day my name is Tony Keo, my 300 is the first domestic ive ever owned. Prior to this ive owned only hondas, go figure for an asian guy huh? I love my 300c though, I bought it in novermber 07, and ordered my rims the following month. Too bad they are going to take forever to get here, because i had to get them custom casted to fit the 300. They are WALD Portifino's, normally for beemers and the baller status cars, but i think its a good investment.

·
Administrator
23,437 Posts
Welcome!!! Neat name you got there. Sounds like a nice and crazy place to be...haha. Any problem getting used to rear wheel drive?

Can you post some pics of your wheels? If you need any help on that just ask. You'll need 4 posts to be able to link to an image hostiong site though. You can also attach them in the meantime.

Bernie

·
Premium Member
10,829 Posts
Welcome to the forums, Tony! Nice to hear you left the Honda world behind for your 300c. Like Rambit mentioned, it would be nice to see these special rims as well as a photo of your new car!

bruno

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Welcome!!! Neat name you got there. Sounds like a nice and crazy place to be...haha. Any problem getting used to rear wheel drive?

Can you post some pics of your wheels? If you need any help on that just ask. You'll need 4 posts to be able to link to an image hostiong site though. You can also attach them in the meantime.

Bernie
Yeah it took a bit of getting used to at first, but now i love the rwd.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,241 Posts
Hi and welcome to the forum from Scotland. Hope you enjoy your new car and your wheels arrive eventually - they look nice.
Cheers John

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Welcome to the forums, Tony! Nice to hear you left the Honda world behind for your 300c. Like Rambit mentioned, it would be nice to see these special rims as well as a photo of your new car!

bruno

I didn't completely leave the honda scene, got my little toy from japan sitting in the garage in pieces...

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
welcome, you'll find everything o nthis site

·
Premium Member
6,091 Posts
welcome to the forum, and to the domestic auto..LOL

Gotta post pics when you get your wheels on....

·
Registered
20 Posts
Suppers Peeps!!!

Cool Tony i'm new also i just registered onto this site and man this site have
valuable information. and the people on here seem cool also. take care.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Cool Tony i'm new also i just registered onto this site and man this site have
valuable information. and the people on here seem cool also. take care.
Yeah I would definitely have to agree, ive been on the site a couple of times prior to me becoming a member and everything that ive read so far is very helpful.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Welcome to the forum and congrats on your first domestic! :)

Sincerely,

Aaron
Thanks Aaron, ive been to the stealth auto website a couple of times now...trying to figure out what to get next for the car...I want some HID's though just havent been able to decide on what brightness i want for the headlights...I know i want 3000k's for my fogs though...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts