Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm so new, I haven't even purchased a 300c...yet! I've loved them since the very first day I ever saw one, when it was still a concept vehicle! I've been more into fast cars rather than luxury cars for the past couple years and It's getting old now. I think its time for me to get my luxury car! So if anyone knows of a 300c for cheap let me know!

·
Registered
974 Posts
Well welcome to the forums from NC!!!! You can find some 05 and 06's for cheap now. i know where you can get an 05 srt with 40k miles for 20k. Contact Jmatt, he is selling his.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
wow!! that is cheap for an srt8! Is your car still for sale? I read in the for sale section that your was for sale awhile back.
I can't contact him until my probationary period is over:thumbsdow :)

·
Premium Member
1,833 Posts
I'm so new, I haven't even purchased a 300c...yet! I've loved them since the very first day I ever saw one, when it was still a concept vehicle! I've been more into fast cars rather than luxury cars for the past couple years and It's getting old now. I think its time for me to get my luxury car! So if anyone knows of a 300c for cheap let me know!
Welcome to the group. Now you can get your luxery car that still qualifies as a FAST car. Best of both worlds. Good luck in your search and it is good to have you join.

Keith

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Welcome to the group. Now you can get your luxery car that still qualifies as a FAST car. Best of both worlds. Good luck in your search and it is good to have you join.

Keith
I appreciate it! yeah the srt is no slouch!

·
Premium Member
10,829 Posts
Well welcome to the forums from NC!!!! You can find some 05 and 06's for cheap now. i know where you can get an 05 srt with 40k miles for 20k. Contact Jmatt, he is selling his.
Rollin....Uh, JMatt's former 2005 SRT8 was stolen off the car lot where it was for sale, right under the watch of the salesman. :pat:

Welcome SONIC! Nice to have someone so excited about purchasing a 300! The dealer lots of full of used 300s and many so-called new 2007s and 2008s. Besides the various LX forums where they have For Sale threads, you can also find many listings at various dealerships just by doing an internet search.

Good luck and hurry up with your final choice!
bruno

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Rollin....Uh, JMatt's former 2005 SRT8 was stolen off the car lot where it was for sale, right under the watch of the salesman. :pat:

Welcome SONIC! Nice to have someone so excited about purchasing a 300! The dealer lots of full of used 300s and many so-called new 2007s and 2008s. Besides the various LX forums where they have For Sale threads, you can also find many listings at various dealerships just by doing an internet search.

Good luck and hurry up with your final choice!
bruno
hmm well I guess that srt is out of the question...unfortunately. Seemed like an amazing deal. Hopefully Rollin checks back on this thread about his car that was for sale, since I can't pm yet. Looks like a very clean car... The fact that it has a 2.7 only makes it more gas friendly :biggrin:

·
Premium Member
10,769 Posts
WELCOME from our West Virginia LXs in the Mid-Ohio River Valley!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts