Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bought a theft recovery '10 Challenger SRT8 back in '10 and am still working on getting it back on the road.

Bought an '06 Magnum SRT8 back in September and it was stolen 6 days later.

Bought an '06 Magnum R/T right after that that ended up having a knocking/smoking motor so I'm currently parting it out to recover what I paid for it.

Bought an '07 Magnum SRT8 a couple of months ago that was in an accident and fixed it up so it's now my workhorse/daily driver.

I've also got a few other toys/projects in the stable: '96 Impala SS 6-speed 396, '85 Mini Tvec conversion, '05 CTS-V and '81 DeLorean.

I'm constantly wrenching on something and I'm on the hunt for another car right now.

I figured I'd join up here as I loved the 300C Touring when I was in Europe and know the LX cars are pretty much all the same structure so this way I've got another place to go for tips/advice and to get ideas for mods.

·
Premium Member
825 Posts
Hi and welcome! I quite love the Magnums wouldn't mind having one myself!

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks! I've liked the 300's since they first came out but I needed something that could tow over 1000lbs and when I found out the tow rating of the Magnum I went straight for an SRT8 and I'm pretty happy.

·
Registered
792 Posts
Welcome to 3CF from Puerto Rico!!!:grouphug:

·
Premium Member
7,943 Posts
Welcome to the forums and good luck with the touring.

·
Premium Member
4,956 Posts
Welcome to 3CF from London UK :wave:

·
Premium Member
1,405 Posts
Welcome from a small town in Ohio!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts