Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Yo dude's just put together a quick video....got my ludicrously pricey Sony HDR-SR12 camcorder and also got a Pinnacle Studio 12 video editor....

How do you like it? IT'S NOT STRICLY AN SRT VIDEO!!! IT'S JUST TESTING OUT MY CAMERA AND VIDEO EDITOR!!!

Sorry my camera was on low quality record(which is DAMN good) AND youtube always chops down the quality.....i'm uploading a photobucket now too....

More to come!

YouTube - HIGH DEF RACING! COME AND GET IT!

and a little something my friends kept telling me to put up...shows off my uncanny dancing abilities!

YouTube - OLD PEOPLE LOVE DANCING!

Heres some of my other race videos.....

INTRO AUDIO TO 1ST VIDEO IS NWS!
YouTube - *****STREET DRAGGIN' VOLUME 1*****.......SICK!!!

YouTube - RACE NIGHT!!!

·
Registered
648 Posts
Nice video man!! do you miss the CSRT8 at all? what video editing software do you use?

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Nice video man!! do you miss the CSRT8 at all? what video editing software do you use?
I miss it A LOT bro! But for it's strengths it had over the Jeep......but i like the Jeep more....

The car has aerodynamics on it's side....cutouts......24's.....low to the ground.....and the diablo predator setting to raise shifts points/paddle hold and i got it us to 163mph on the big rims.....more parts were made for it.....

So i miss it for quite a few reasons!

I use Pinnacle Studio 12 special edition....

But recently bought a macbook pro so i'll be trying out tha iMovie editor on that soon

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
Way cool video bro! Keep em comin!!!

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
Man its times like this when I wish I lived in cali!!! Damn!

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
I remember all your informative posts when you had the 300 and was happy you stayed with the hemi. I love the Jeep srt8 and will probably end up getting one of those next.

Answer honestly....how cool is it to BLOW people off the line at lines in your SUV??? LOL....I'd love it.

Last question - what time in the AM's are you racing like this? 3 AM???

·
Registered
974 Posts
great vid again. By chance do you know what the name of the song in this vid is (the one with pitbull in it)?

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I remember all your informative posts when you had the 300 and was happy you stayed with the hemi. I love the Jeep srt8 and will probably end up getting one of those next.

Answer honestly....how cool is it to BLOW people off the line at lines in your SUV??? LOL....I'd love it.

Last question - what time in the AM's are you racing like this? 3 AM???
Yea i miss the good ol' days when i was new to the Hemi world and posting on here a lot with all of you guys!

I LOVE IT!!! What i love the most is people don't stand a chance unless they put on drag radials and NOBODY is driving around with those on the streets daily! Jeep FTW! Check out my NEW video!

Yes like 3am...that's how we roll!

great vid again. By chance do you know what the name of the song in this vid is (the one with pitbull in it)?
Pitbull- Who runs this $hit

PM me ur email address and i'll send it to you...it's hard to find

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
Yes like 3am...that's how we roll!
Man one of these times I gotta make a special trip down to cali so I can witness this stuff first hand! That would be worth a road trip IMO! And I'll have to look to you as kinda like a tour guide of fun!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts