Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This just came out for 300's WITHOUT sunroofs already. I'm not sure who makes it or how much it cost's but it's HUGE. My guy is gonna get back to me with more info on it. It's on the top right of the picture. I'll get better pictures too.

·
Registered
528 Posts
But is it "panoramic"?

Not big enuff :D . Go back to the JC Whitney catelogue.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Redman said:
Not big enuff :D . Go back to the JC Whitney catelogue.
Do they have it on the website?

·
Registered
528 Posts
Actually, I heard ASC (American Sunroof Company) was making factory-identical sunroofs for the 300. When I was ordering mine, availability of factory sunroofs was an issue - so they offered up an dealer-installed ASC roof for $995. You might try them.

·
Registered
127 Posts
300C ON 22'S said:
Not JC Whitney. REDMAN says ASC has them.
Thanks for redirecting me to the right direction..

·
Registered
5 Posts
300C ON 22'S said:
This just came out for 300's WITHOUT sunroofs already. I'm not sure who makes it or how much it cost's but it's HUGE. My guy is gonna get back to me with more info on it. It's on the top right of the picture. I'll get better pictures too.

This sunroof is called the Grand View sunroof by Webasto. It is the biggest power sunroof out on the market today. The rear glass does not move but the front one does, Webasto makes the factory sun roofs that you see in the pontiac G6 and the Cadillac SRX. If they are installed right they will not leak.
You can go www.aidirestyling.com click on "sunroofs" then click on view gallery, you can see a Dodge Magnum with one in it. You can get a better look of what it looks like.

·
Registered
83 Posts
whatever you do, dont get a dealer installed sunroof!!!!!! whatever that thing is (wind reflector?) on the front looks like sh!t.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts