Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
UPR Products.com Would like to know what type of products you are looking for, to upgrade your Dodge, Chrysler, and Jeep vehicles. UPR Products.com is in the process of creating new divisions to devote our time and research to build and develop the top of the line Interior, Exterior, Performance, Drivetrain and Suspension Upgrades. Please feel free to contact us with any ideas or products that are overpriced or not available that we can bring to you for Affordable Prices and Great Quality, via PM or email.

Thanks
Patrick Casey
UPR Sales-Team Leader Mopar Division
[email protected]
561-588-6630

·
Registered
906 Posts
A couple of ideas that I had in mind are

1. An SRT8 Front Lip Spoiler that can be directly bolted on for all 300C's
2. Slotted/Cross Drilled Rotors for the 300C
3. A Big Brake Package Upgrade for the 300C. Something along the lines of the Brembo package that comes on the SRT8
4. A Supercharger that won't void the warranty. Something similar to what Rousch Racing does with the Ford Mustang.

I'm sure other members will have more ideas.

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
Ill tell you 2 things ....

After market TIE RODS... since the number one mod for our car is wheels... it messes with our tie rods...

and TWO.. is definitely definitely definitely.... KICK PODS... i cant believe qlogic or whatever hasnt made them for our cars yet... i mean we were car of the year for 2005... one of the most bought cars and theres no KICK PODS available!!!!!

p.s. CS... a supercharger that wont void the warranty... i believe thats an oxymoron :)

·
Registered
2,944 Posts
VIP300C already sells a srt8 lip that fits all 300c's, and another that fits the 300's. I wouldn't venture down that path.

·
Registered
534 Posts
A positive displacement supercharger. Eaton, Whipple, AutoRotor, whatever. And a decently priced, clutch pack based, limited slip differential for the Mercedes rear end in the SRT's. Gears to go with it would be nice too. :fing02:

·
Registered
325 Posts
Billet side mirror covers that will actually replace the plastic chrome piece on them for people wanting more options there, think polished, brushed or body color.

·
Registered
668 Posts
I like NOVO idea... I would like to see Chrome or Billet side mirrors but have the LED lights integrated for turn signals...

·
Registered
668 Posts
I would like to see a NAVI system like the MYGIG that could be universal, meaning you can have the one unit in your car and if you take the car to any other county then you would have a software package that would be load to work in that county...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts