Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
633 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
As my car is off the road I thought I get some work done on the inside.

Two tone seats, Full leather, logos in rear of seat front and back, centre console covered elite 22 style, extra padding in seats to make it more bucket style

Car should be ready on monday or tuesday next week, just in time for the crusie up to albury on wednesday morning.

·
Registered
633 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Looking in pictures, can't wait till Wednesday to see in the flesh

Sorry richard I will not be there driving to albury wednesday moning, Tony will look after you and I will oversee you car when I get back on the monday, Looking forward to seeing your smile when I fit the RDP stuff.

Troy

·
Registered
174 Posts
Very nice work. I'd be too scared to drive your car now after all this work. Top stuff.

·
Registered
655 Posts
Nice job, like the logo on the seat.
Will hve to check it out in albury :) .

Comtemplating redoing mine as well as my last car i covered the WHOLE interior in a light colour interior and that really popped

·
Registered
633 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Nice job, like the logo on the seat.
Will hve to check it out in albury :) .

Comtemplating redoing mine as well as my last car i covered the WHOLE interior in a light colour interior and that really popped
yeah it will great to meet you.

You should do it, I got it done for a great cost and it suits the car heaps better.

·
Registered
703 Posts
Troy, looking good man!!!

·
Premium Member
5,268 Posts
Great stuff Troy. From memory you are the first Aussie member to do either the airbrushing (external) and the interior upgrade. Well done. You must be very pleased with the results.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts