Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, My name is Jeff, from sunny Jacksonville, FL. My ride is a 2006 300c with the Hemi, of course. I've had the car for 2 weeks now, and have already learned a ton from this forum! Haven't had the chance to get a pic uploaded yet, but one will be coming shortly. So far, no upgrades, although I do have a COI on it's way. Looking forward to adding plenty more upgrades and sharing with you guys! :fing02:

·
Administrator
23,436 Posts
Hah! Now here I'm thinking there's a new floor jack on the market...haha. Instead it's a new Jeff. You'll be floored when you see how many ideas there are here for you to check out. Welcome to ya Jeff!!!

Bernie

·
Premium Member
2,241 Posts
Hi Jeff, and welcome to the forum from Scotland. You will probably have already realised that there are a lot of good folks on here all with plenty of info on your car. Enjoy!!
Cheers John

·
Premium Member
10,769 Posts
WELCOME from our West Virginia LXs in the Mid-Ohio River Valley! I'm all "jacked up" about you being here! LOL

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well, I'm glad to see everyone has a sense of humor, haha!:smashfrea

I'm just reading through a lot of the forums right now on a little issue I'm having with the Nav Disc Error. Looks like I'll have the pleasure of visiting the dealer again! Thanks for the welcome :fing02:

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
welcome Floridian

·
Premium Member
6,091 Posts
Welcome to the crew! Looks like you'll fit right in.. ;)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts