Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
912 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
crhemi said:
Are they just painted. If so they probly won't last long.
Nice though.
No they are not painted. They are a molded plastic close fitting overlay that snaps on the front. I personally talked to Dee Dee and she said they fit well and would last. I think I'll get one. BobF.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
136 Posts
I
***********
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
1,151 Posts
Can someone post a pic here? I am getting errors trying to use the link.

Thanks!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
72 Posts
Any idea if they are able to color code them with our factory paint?
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
2,192 Posts
That is interesting to see that the US key and 300Cs have a "panic" button. That is something we don't get on the Aussie 300C.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
823 Posts
Hemi57 said:
That is interesting to see that the US key and 300Cs have a "panic" button. That is something we don't get on the Aussie 300C.
You guys don't NEED them in Oz. In the US, rape and murder are pretty common occurences unfortunately.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,505 Posts
teahead said:
You guys don't NEED them in Oz. In the US, rape and murder are pretty common occurences unfortunately.
Very true.
Anyway, is there a way we can get like a list of buyers so that we can make one big purchase.
Im in for a Bright Silver to match my car.
Maybe DeeDee can get on this forum and help us out....
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3 Posts
new key fob cover

Hi, newbie here, I'm in touch with Dee Dee and the MRKGROUP on a weekly basis so I can get this information to them if you like.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
2,192 Posts
teahead said:
You guys don't NEED them in Oz. In the US, rape and murder are pretty common occurences unfortunately.
I wish that was true, but I guess we don't have the same frequency of violent crime as in some areas of the US.

Unfortunately in Sydney there have been a number of carjackings and eventually it will get worse and spread to Melbourne and other state capitals soon.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
709 Posts
Harford R/T said:
Hi, newbie here, I'm in touch with Dee Dee and the MRKGROUP on a weekly basis so I can get this information to them if you like.
would be great if you could do that.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
91 Posts
Ordered two on Wed evening and they showed in the mail today. Easy install, look great.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,048 Posts
dacbeth said:
Ordered two on Wed evening and they showed in the mail today. Easy install, look great.
:)
THAT'S FAST
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
226 Posts
Ordered mine yesterday as well. Gunmetal.
 
1 - 20 of 44 Posts
Top