Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,241 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I posted this over on the European and Diesel pages but thought you might want to view it here as well. ------ I did tell you that our day would be photographed by a very dedicated amateur photographer. So here is the results of her work which she sent down to me last night ready for me to spend today putting up on a website for your pleasure. There are around 100 photographs showing our cars, the people who own and drive them, their wifes and girlfriends (the WAGS dare I say), other family members and friends. The album also has photographs of the meal in the hotel and various shots in and around New Lanark. To save you wondering - I am the large guy in the red polo shirt with the stick. :)

So click on Chrysler 300C at New Lanark : Gallery to view the album. Once we have settled down a bit it is my intention to sort out a date for next year and then start thinking of a venue - we are never going to field vast numbers of cars so we need to sort out a suitable spot for our meeting - but New Lanark will be in the short listing, that's for sure.
Cheers John

1 - 2 of 2 Posts