Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 106 Posts

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
here's a few quick pics of the ride after my latest mods. colormatched the grill and rear wing, powdercoated the wheels, black lugs, removed upper chrome window trim and painted lowers. tell me what u think!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
Looks awesome!I am going for the same look all blacked out.Just painted my lower window trim also, not my best work but looks good.I was thinking of painting the stock grille also did you do it yourself if so how easy was it,i dont want it to look like I spray painted it.Did it match the car.The car looks really nice.

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanx bro!! i had a local bodyshop paint the grill and rear wing. colormatch is perfect. i purchased a used oem grill off ebay for $15,and a new rear wing from the dealer ,so the car wouldnt be apart while the parts were being painted. also its best to buy the rear wing, because it has the fresh tape to reinstall it. and yes it was a fairly simple project, hardest part is taking off the fascia, which really isnt that difficult.

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
payed $150 for the paint on the grill and rear wing

·
Registered
683 Posts
Looks good man. What's next on the list, clear side markers, tinted tails, or are you going under the hood?

·
Premium Member
6,091 Posts
Lookin sharp.. thanks for sharing!

Today was a good Hemi day here in Texas!

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
hey thanx guys, im not sure what the next mod will be. probably clear markers pretty soon. not planning anything underhood yet. as for the wheels (crhemi) the color is called anthracite. pc cost me $400. and i did the srt lettering myself. it truly was a good hemi day in texas. :biggrin: thanx

·
Registered
48 Posts
Kidrock73,
First of all I just wanted to compliment you on a job well done. I just picked up my black SRT8 a couple of weeks ago and this is almost exactly what I have envisioned. For some reason I can't send you a PM, but I have a couple of questions.

How did you remove the chrome window trims?
Is the rear wing emblem held in with just tape or is their a guide hole as well?
How did you mount the SRT emblem in the grill?
What did you use to paint the SRT on the wheels?

Once again, GREAT job!

·
Premium Member
6,091 Posts
You have to have 10 posts, and be a member for 10 days to PM.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Frickin SWEET!!!!! That is the idea Ive had in my mind for a while to do to one and you did it, now I know what it looks like, if I only had the car.......

·
Premium Member
10,769 Posts
You've got a really nice look going on there! Congrats!

·
Premium Member
4,395 Posts
Looks great. But that's not a new look for the SRT by any stretch. Guys were posting that same set up in 05...Charger SRT grille emblem and all.

Looks fantastic!

·
Registered
435 Posts
Looks freakin awesome...

1 - 20 of 106 Posts