Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

Shaved door handles, Grillcraft Grille with Ostress wing & matching fog vents, 22" Vipers, 6000k HIDs, Customized M3 Fender Vents, Grey side markers...I don't think I missed anything.

Oh yeah, and it all took me about an hour in Photochop :biggrin:
But it's more than a "haha made you look!", this is what I ultimatley would like to do with my car, so feedback would be appreciated.

·
Registered
683 Posts
I like it, looks smooth and clean. I would move that license plate bracket or just get rid of it all together.

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I like it, looks smooth and clean. I would move that license plate bracket or just get rid of it all together.
Duh :smashfrea .
I spend all that time changing everything else and I forgot to do that :pat: .

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
unless you are getting advertising money for the dealership I'd take it all off
That picture is from back in october when I got the car, it has since been replaced by my legally-required front plate. I refuse to drive around with dealer crap on the car...I even took the sticker off the trunk a few weeks ago when the weather warmed up.

·
Premium Member
10,769 Posts
Nice photochop! I dunno about the grayed side markers. Given the theme you seem to be striking I'd go with the clear side markers. Somewhere around here is a thread showing how to install a front license bracket that sets the plate away from the front of the car and (I think) is adjustable to place the plate lower as if in front of the solid part of the bumper fascia.

Not really into shaved handles either, and definitely don't recommend stick-on vents, unless you meant to imply modding a functional vent.

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
Nice photochop! I dunno about the grayed side markers. Given the theme you seem to be striking I'd go with the clear side markers. Somewhere around here is a thread showing how to install a front license bracket that sets the plate away from the front of the car and (I think) is adjustable to place the plate lower as if in front of the solid part of the bumper fascia.

Not really into shaved handles either, and definitely don't recommend stick-on vents, unless you meant to imply modding a functional vent.

I wasn't going to go with stick-on vents, I think they're tacky as hell and look cheap. I was planning on getting some OEM M3 Vents, removing the M3 badging and replacing it with a small chrysler wing like this one that I photochopped up for illustration:

·
Registered
116 Posts
great work, just imagine the time and money you saved from actually doing the mods...

·
Premium Member
1,599 Posts

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I like your photo chop say seeing you are from NH check this out maybe you would like to come.
**Meet & Greet @ 6000 Feet Details** - LX Forums Modern Mopar Muscle
Oooooo cool! We shall see...I'm actually moving out of that area at the end of the month, there's definitley some good driving up there. A worthwhile side-trip would be to take route 302 from Conway (where the Kancamangus spits you out) up through Crawford Notch...it's one of my favorite drives anywhere. I might be able to convince the other half to take a trip up there that weekend, we'll see.

CHEM300WV said:
great work, just imagine the time and money you saved from actually doing the mods...
I KNOW!!!! It was like...the best idea ever...I mean, if I had actually done it, then I wouldn't have had anything to look forward to doing, and I would have been stuck just going for it regardless of how it looks. I probally shouldn't have done a rendering beforehand to make sure it wouldn't look like crap.

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
I like the idea of the shaved door handles. Do you plan on putting some sort of touch to open sensor in that area?

·
Registered
410 Posts
I wasn't going to go with stick-on vents, I think they're tacky as hell and look cheap. I was planning on getting some OEM M3 Vents, removing the M3 badging and replacing it with a small chrysler wing:
Kinda like your rationale behind them and your idea......just not sure they look good on our cars....even if they are real

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
Kinda like your rationale behind them and your idea......just not sure they look good on our cars....even if they are real
They're not real...that was another photoshop :biggrin: . I like to make photoshops before I go ahead and do things to make sure that it's reasonably feasible and doesn't look like crap when I go ahead and build it. I guess I'm getting good at this photoshop thing...

Edit....I get what you're saying now, the jury is still out for me too, which is why I wanted to do a rendering before dropping a few hundred bucks to have a shop install them, only to realize that I hate them, you know what I mean?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts