Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,

I am a new member to this forum and sad to say that I am selling my 2012 300. But I can say that i haven't had to use forums much because I haven't had many issues. I mostly use forums for technical support and creative ideas. I really love the power, smooth and quiet drive of the 300. and the 8 spd. tranny is so smooth and nice!

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Hello....

So you joined the forum to tell us strangers you are selling your car?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hello....

So you joined the forum to tell us strangers you are selling your car?
Exactly yes. I mean I am a new member and the post says to introduce yourself. I don't see anything wrong in that do you?

Plus I'd rather sell my car and make a good to an enthusiast than some dealer or car max that will try and low ball u and and price the car $2k above retail on their lot.

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Nope, Nothing wrong at all. Just wasn't sure of the purpose. Are you trying to sell it here on 3CF?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yes. I will get some pics up soon. I wasn't trying to advertise it in this forum. But it it's posted in the classifieds. I was just curious though is this forum only for 300c?

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Nah, all 300's. You can post stuff on Mopars... LX Forums has a lot more traffic though cuz it encompasses many other Mopar styles.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts