Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys, I've recently signed up to this forum. My name is Asad, currently live in Calgary,AB Canada. My family only has had mopar vehicles for the last 10 years. Currently we have a 2007 Chrysler 300c AWD 235k, 2005 Chrysler Pacifica Touring 289k, 2008 Chrysler Town & Country Touring 205k and a 2005 Dodge Magnum SXT 190k. All our cars are high mileage(KMS) and we don't drive much. My father has a company truck and I'm the only other driver so I get to enjoy them all. 300 is my favorite, the ride, power and amazing sound system make it so nice to drive especially in the winter with the AWD. We purchased it with the hail damage, found a deal and who could pass up an oppurtunity to drive a mafia car. I have one issue, the driver side mirror has cracked. It still works with the LED turning signal, heated and tilts while reversing but it can be tough to drive at night. Dealer part is $910 without labor and I have not found any mirror with these features throughout the province. Any suggestions? Thanks

Attachments

·
Administrator
19,623 Posts
Welcome to 300CForum.

You might check an auto recycler in your local area for an OEM replacement. Also, MOPAR Parts Online has what you need and can probably beat the local dealer pricing. One other option is to check with a glass shop in your local area. They might be able to replace the glass. If they are heated mirrors then I doubt they can do it.

·
Premium Member
7,943 Posts
Welcome Asad

·
Premium Member
2,018 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Thanks for the pics, always love to put a body (or bodies, in this case) to the avatar. I guess my only advise would be to make sure you're not so close to building when backing up :pokey:

Good luck, I'm sure you'll find a nice used example. A quick search on Amazon yielded a lot of varieties of options. Including replacement glass.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts