Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello All
I have been a 300C awd owner now for one week now. I was orginally looking for a small suv ie LR3,RDX, or possibly a new Saab sportcombi w/xwd. I always loved the look of the 300 but just never considered it until I saw mine on the showroom floor of my local dealer. Once I test drove it it was an easy descision. I have not decided exactly what I plan to do to it but will be hanging out here to observe and hopefully contribute to this community. I had thought that ownership of a "performance" oriented vehicle would be left to my Triumph Rocket III but I have found that the 300c compliments it well.
Take care
Scott

·
Administrator
23,436 Posts
Welcome to ya!!! Well, your 300C is a whole lot different from the other cars you were looking at. If you have any questions don't be shy.

Bernie

·
Premium Member
6,091 Posts
Welcome!! Glad you chose the 300, awesome car for the money, serves up most folks well.

·
Premium Member
2,241 Posts
Hi and welcome to the forum from Scotland. You will see from this site that there are many enthusiasts of the 300C and rightly so - you have now joined them!! Enjoy your new car.
Cheers John

1 - 5 of 5 Posts