Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi I'm mark from Sussex on the south coast of the UK, just bought a 2005 300c hemi with 166,000 miles on it, high but runs great. Hopefully get some valuable advise as needed::smile::

·
Vendor
1,384 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum! Nice to have you here. Congrats on your 300C, show it to us when you have a chance. Do you have any plans on it or you want to keep it stock? There are lots of great choices for parts, service and many owners willing to help you. Feel free to reach out if anything needed - we are always ready to help!

·
Premium Member
7,943 Posts
Welcome, its only just run in

Reactions: sussex300c

·
Registered
32 Posts
Hi there, welcome to Hemi ownership.

You may have seen / heard me around, I have a black Hemi saloon and live in Rustington, had mine since February this year and love it. If you need any work doing on yours let me know as a local garage has been great working with me on mine. I also know someone who used to work for Chrysler in Horsham and may be able to get some discount.

Enjoy the car.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hi there, welcome to Hemi ownership.

You may have seen / heard me around, I have a black Hemi saloon and live in Rustington, had mine since February this year and love it. If you need any work doing on yours let me know as a local garage has been great working with me on mine. I also know someone who used to work for Chrysler in Horsham and may be able to get some discount.

Enjoy the car.
Thanks. Small world...Only had mine a week and loving it too. Thanks the garage name would be great, I do use Arundel Rd garage in Angmering who have been good::smile::

·
Registered
32 Posts
Wrench Garage on the Industrial Estate behind the BP Garage on Worthing Road. Ian, the owner, runs a late 70s Pontiac Firebird and has a good reputation with local American Car owners.
He has been great with talking through any problems (mostly suspension) with mine, and is going to fit lowered springs and shocks all round and front upper control arms in the next few weeks.
Reasonable prices too.

·
Registered
792 Posts
Welcome to 3CF from Puerto Rico!!!:grouphug:

Reactions: sussex300c
1 - 8 of 8 Posts