Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all!!

I am actually a 2007 Dodge Charger owner. I wanted to become a member here because there is wealth of information on these forums. I am a member of LXforums and chargerforums as well. The 300c is bascially the same car so alot of information here translates over. :usa2:

·
Premium Member
10,829 Posts
Welcome to this forum as well. Many of us here are also members at other LX forums as well. The knowledge base is quite spread out over the various forums and the forum friends you make are just incredible. Hope to see you posting up here as well.

bruno

·
Premium Member
4,334 Posts
Hello all!!

I am actually a 2007 Dodge Charger owner. I wanted to become a member here because there is wealth of information on these forums. I am a member of LXforums and chargerforums as well. The 300c is bascially the same car so alot of information here translates over. :usa2:

A big welcome to you skeezer450 from Down Under.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guys!! Its pretty cool if you cant find the answer of the info on one forum you can go to another because the cars are pretty much the same. I was looking on LXForums and Dodge Charger Forums for a used REC Navigation and no one had one. I come over here and find one for sale. How can I get into touch with "SRTech8" I would like to see if he still has it and make him an offer.

I know I am a new member here to 300cforums and cannot have full access to that section of the forums but I am a good forum member over at the other 2 I frequent. Can someone help me out?:grouphug: Thanks Guys

·
Premium Member
2,241 Posts
Hi and welcome to the forum from Scotland. You need 10 postings and 10 days membership before you can activate your Private Messages. Meanwhile I will PM SRTech8 and draw his attention to your posting here. It may help.
Cheers John

·
Premium Member
1,833 Posts
Welcome aboard from Kentucky.

·
Registered
90 Posts
yes welcome from South Louisiana.... the third coast... plethora of information here along with a multitude of personalities... you will love it here!! Welcome again and POST PICS... we are pic prostitutes!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts