Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What's up guys, long time post reader but just now registering....

I drive a 2006 C with I think just about every available option.

I've been rollling stock for some time but just ordered a set of Tein SS Coilovers and a set of staggered DUB TIS 07s (9" F and 11"R).

I am a automotive service writer for a diesel performance company, you can check it out at danvilleperformance .com

No reason to post pics yet, you've all seen a stock C, hopefully by next week I'll get it all started.

But here's a picture of my truck since I get a chance to show-off.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
10,829 Posts
Welcome to the forum! We love ex-trolls, too. Glad to see you have enjoyed reading the forums and felt compelled to join up. There is so much information to be gleaned from here as well. You're going to love those TEIN coilovers, something I have wanted before they were even available for the 300c model. Of course, I want to also have the EDFC to go with it.

bruno

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks!

I'm searching the forums to try and find information on 11" wide rear wheels. Does anyone else run them?

·
Premium Member
10,769 Posts
WELCOME from our West Virginia LXs in the Mid-Ohio River Valley! Sounds like you finally succumbed to the mod bug! You're in trouble now!

·
Premium Member
2,241 Posts
Hi Mdot, and welcome to the forums from Scotland. Don't know whether you realise it or not but overseas the 300C is most popular in the CRD variant - fitted out with a Mercedes 3 Litre Diesel engine and the 5 speed Mercedes auto box. Keep an eye on the European and Diesel pages as your expertise may well be needed now and again. You will find us at http://www.300cforums.com/forums/european-diesel-powered-300-models/
Cheers John

1 - 7 of 7 Posts