Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello everyone I just registered on the 300C forum and am in the process of researching the 300 so hopefully I can lease one. I went on the Chrysler website and found a pretty good package deal the "Signature Series Value Package" which comes with the navi and all kinds of extra stuff.
Now i searched the forum a little bit before I posted and didn't really see anything on the Signature Series. Is it something "worth it" or would you guys recommend something else? And also if someone could give me the rundown on exactly what is in the SSpackage?

My question is has anyone leased this and if you dont mind, what kind of numbers are you looking at?

Thnx guys

·
Registered
364 Posts
If you go to the Chrysler site, you can see the difference between the standard Touring RWD and the Signature Series Value Package RWD. It's essentially a Touring RWD with packaged options like an 18" rim, MyGIG, Uconnect, etc.

Use the feature comparison feature on the site and you can get a detailed breakdown.

·
Administrator
23,437 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Thanx guys. I looked it up and its a great package!

Has any leased the 08 300 Signature Series? How accurate is the payment calculator on Chryslers site? I ran it, after incentives with 3k down,12kmiles, 36month,it gave me a 320/month payment.

I will pick one up for sure if I can get my payments on a Signature Series around $300. And of course 22" wheel are a must!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts