Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New member to the site, longtime reader from Rialto CA. I've had my 06 300 Touring for alittle over a year now, and here is a list of things I've done so far. Grillcraft MX Chrome Grill, Stealth Bulbs-headlight turn signals, and side markers, lowered color matched license plate bezel, color matched fog light bezels, and 20" Gino 708

·
Premium Member
10,829 Posts
Wow BigBassguy! You've done some very nice mods to your Touring.
Let me be the first to welcome you to the 300c Forums! You have got to hook up with our SoCalLX Club. Let me know if you're intersted.

Thanks for signing up! Also, after 4 more posts, you will be able to upload pics of your car from a webhosting site such as Photobucket.
bruno

·
Premium Member
2,241 Posts
Hi and welcome to the forum from Scotland. Over here there is no need to mod our cars as they are not a common sight on UK roads. I am sure you will enjoy being a forum member and look forward to seeing your photos.
Cheers John

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you for welcoming me to the site. I've used the site for all my mods, and now that I'm pretty well along I thought I should join. Pics will be up as soon as I get the chance to post them, I have a lot of before and after pics. Thanks again.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Welcome to the forum.........Can't wait to see the pics

·
Premium Member
6,091 Posts
Welcome! Looks like some good mods there...

·
Premium Member
10,769 Posts
WELCOME from our West Virginia LXs in the Mid-Ohio River Valley! Stealth Auto has chromed turns for the rears as well ya know.

·
Registered
435 Posts
welcome to the forum, seems you have your mods already started, post up some pics, get ready for new ideas and start saving cause sound like you'll be a mod junkie like the rest of us.:arms:

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks again for all the welcoming open arms. I was just reading my list of mods and forgot to add tinted windows, and brilliant black painted pillars. I'll get pics up as soon as I can.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts