Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all! This is a great site, I thought I was the only one crazy about 300's. Guess not! I look forward to learning from you all. Thanks

·
Administrator
23,441 Posts
Hey, welcome!!! I was expecting to see pics. To post a pic here's all you have to do:

1. Go to Image hosting, free photo sharing & video sharing at Photobucket and register. It's a free image/video hosting site and not hard to understand.
2. Look for where it says "Upload Images or Video from your PC.
3. Navigate to where the image is on your computer and that's it.
4. Once the image is uploaded to Photobucket you'll see a thumbnail of it in your album.
5. Click in the bottom box, the one called "IMG Code". That will turn the text yellow and say "copied"
6. Go to the the "Reply to Thread" window here where we make posts and either right click and select "Paste" or using the keyboard, press CTRL+V. You'll see a string of characters appear. As long as it starts and ends with you should have no problems. You can click on the "Preview Post" button to make sure it was successful.

Bernie

·
Premium Member
2,241 Posts
Hi Bigdaddy, and welcome to the forum from Scotland. Looks like you have been well and truly hooked already. Looking forward to seeing these photos though now that Bernie has shown you how.
Cheers John

·
Premium Member
6,091 Posts
Welcome to the forum!! looks like you got a good start on customizing the ride!! Show some pics when you get a chance!

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Heres the pics, new hood and chin spoiler @ the bodyshop. Waiting on vip300c to send me my grill.

·
Administrator
23,441 Posts
This site is great. Only thing I dont like is the rules, who does anyways.:pat:
Huh??? Hey, if we didn't have rules, what would there be to break?...haha. Well, maybe bend slightly!!!

Bernie

1 - 12 of 12 Posts