Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I finally got some pictures of my car. It has been lowered with the Eibach spring kit (1.6"), MC2ning FZ6 wheels, 255-45-20 Toyo tires, it has Borla exhaust, DUB style grill, tint, and blacked out tails. Enjoy.

Hope you enjoy.

-Chris

·
Registered
901 Posts
Gorgeous

Absolutely Beautiful,
Just simply gorgeous, WELL DONE CHRIS :) :)
Oh yeah, thanks for the pics :)

·
Premium Member
2,859 Posts
nice

Thats nice. Do you notice any differnt rie with the springs? It donet look that low. And did you do the Grill or buy it taht way.

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Very very classy and excellent choice in tires.

·
Premium Member
1,109 Posts
Clean and classy .......very nice C ! I have started a 300 club in detroit called CLUB C , its a worldwide club and anyone and everyone with a car is invited to join, .......maybe we can start planning a Club C Road Tour for the spring......

Tommy Z
Club C - Detroit member

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
05 300c said:
Chris,

Niceley done!

Do you have any problems with having it lowered?
I have only scraped one time so far, and that is on my dads driveway (which is a big hump) I know of a lot of stock cars that scrape there too, so I am not worried about it. :rolleyes:

-Chris

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Scarbrs said:
Thats nice. Do you notice any differnt rie with the springs? It donet look that low. And did you do the Grill or buy it taht way.
The Eibach springs do a good job of maintaining ride quality. I think in order to really improve handing you are going to have to get some anti-sway bars from the aftermarket. The car looks good with the 1.6 lowering kit, I wish that they did a 1.6" front and 2.0" back, that would even it out a little as the car comes from the factory with a little bit of a rake to the front, but oh well, give it some time, someone will make something.

The grill I took it to a local body shop and told them what I wanted (which was all chrome) they looked at it and said they wanted to try painting it black leaving the chrome parts. I liked the idea so I went with it. I guess DUB is doing the same thing with their cars too. I think it looks good, semi-custom, without jumping on the mesh grill bandwagon. It almost seems to me that if you want a truly customized grill, keep the stock one on, because no one else will have it :D

-Chris

·
Registered
294 Posts
The few C's that I do see here in MN have been 100% stock. I have YET to see a 300 that has been customized. I see very few 300's and even fewer C's. Seriously think I have seen probably 2 C's out driving.

So my Mesh grill here will stand out a bit...but I really don't do mods to impress others anyway I guess. I do them for myself :)

·
Registered
208 Posts
Great looking car!! I love your wheels. How do you like the borla exhaust?

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I love the Borla exhaust. Very sweet tone, not too ricey either. And it looks great coming out of the rear!

-Chris

1 - 15 of 15 Posts