Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I own a car audio shop and I bought my 300c 2 weeks ago. We have already installed a remote-start security system, Parrot bluetooth,vertical grille,22" wheels and today the chrome B pillar accents.
Next comes a in-car computer w/ 10" screen glassed in the dash and Lambo doors.
The car will be featured at the annual Spring Break Nationals in March '05.

I'll put up pics asap. My website www.audiobywes.com

Thanks, Wes

http://www.imagestation.com/mypictu...033aa73fad6d2/f5fef0f2.jpg&caption=300cgrille

·
Registered
901 Posts
Congrats Wes, can't wait to see pics :)

·
Registered
1 Posts
Why lambo doors? I mean seems a lot of people are doing it now to the 300. Now i know car shops and such do all these things to get attention and show what they can do but what would really be nice...suicide doors. Any car shop that does that and makes it look good definetly will show that they are skilled. Just my thoughts.

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
jade300 said:
Why lambo doors? I mean seems a lot of people are doing it now to the 300. Now i know car shops and such do all these things to get attention and show what they can do but what would really be nice...suicide doors. Any car shop that does that and makes it look good definetly will show that they are skilled. Just my thoughts.
We considered it, but after careful research and giving credit to this forum, IE. many wise people have questioned the strength of the C pillar, we decided to err on the side of caution.
We still will have suicides...just on the rear. The job should be done by this time next week.
I not only show it as a featured vehicle for my shops, but I drive it daily. My concern is that it won't turn out as some which is difficult to enter and exit as I have health problems.
Don't worry, I will post pics and opinions the very day we are finished.
I hope the concerns of the ones who steered us away from the front suicides are validated.
This car is too classy to screw up.

Merry Christmas to all and remember "He is the reason for the season"!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts