Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,
I bought my 07 300c Touring about three weeks ago. I've loved them since the 300m came out and liked the 300c style even more. So, anyways, I'm here and checking out all the nice cars and upgrades. I already bought the bentley grille for it, and looking into wheels right now. I like what I see here so far and I love the car!!

·
Administrator
23,441 Posts
Welcome!!! I take it you had/have a 70 Nova going your user name. Lots of ideas here for pretty much any mod you want to do. If you need any help on how to post pics let us know cuz I'm sure you're gonna want to.

Bernie

·
Premium Member
10,769 Posts
WELCOME from our West Virginia LXs in the Mid-Ohio River Valley! There's quite a few good LX folks in the Pittsburgh area... particularly Chargers. I'm sure you'll connect with some of them.

·
Premium Member
2,241 Posts
Hi And welcome to the forum from Scotland. You will enjoy your new car and you will enjoy your time on here. There are loads of folk on here with lots of knowledge about these cars all ready and willing to give you help and assistance.
Cheers John

·
Premium Member
6,091 Posts
Welcome aboard!!

·
Registered
118 Posts
Welcome, what sort of wheels are you looking at?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for all the welcomes. Yes, I have an old Nova. It's a 70 Nova with an 01 corvette LS1 in it. Since I already have a hot rod, i didn't buy the Hemi 300, I bought the Touring model. I've been looking on ebay for wheels. I only want 20's for the 300, and I'm kinda lookin for a cheap set just so I can keep the factory wheels loaded with my snow tires and pick up some chrome or black or black and chrome. Can't decide if I like chrome or black with the cool vanilla paint.

·
Premium Member
10,829 Posts
Congratulations on your purchase. I have a feeling you are only just beginning to get the mod fever.

Welcome to the forums!
bruno

1 - 12 of 12 Posts