Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone I am Coleon80 SRT8 and I am new to this forum I just bought a Chrysler 300C SRT8 black. I am pretty new to the V8 family all my so called fast cars were imports because I use to love the import scene. But as I got older I wanted to try something new with the power already to the car. Since I have made the change I can never go back. Well I am very happy to be apart of this forum and would love to get help and advice from a lot of you experienced guys on what first steps to take as in putting some mods on my SRT8. Thanks again tyo everyone of this forum and look foward to talking to you guys.:)

·
Registered
435 Posts
Whoo-hoo, welcome to the forum, the 300 has lots of pwer out of the box but you'll still enjoy mods and tuning... hope you like it.

·
Premium Member
2,241 Posts
Hi and welcome to the forum from Scotland. My 300C is powerful enough and it is powered by a 3 litre diesel engine courtesy of Mercedes Benz. With that engine fitted these cars will still get to sub 7 sec to 60mph. Great machines and plenty of info on these pages.
Cheers John

·
Administrator
23,441 Posts
Welcome!!! A lot of people just start with the basics like tinting and de-molding. Have a look around and see what others are doing. There's everything from wheels, to performance, to suspension, to cosmetic here.

Bernie

·
Premium Member
6,091 Posts
Welcome to the forum!!

Tint, wheels, lower, predator CMR tune.... always a good start.

·
Premium Member
10,829 Posts
Congratulations on your SRT purchase and welcome to the forums. Looks like some great suggestions for your first mods have already been made. Let us know what mods, if any, already came with your 2006.

bruno

1 - 7 of 7 Posts