Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We took delivery of our new Satin Jade 300C today. Great car!
We are looking forward to enjoying the new car and its features. Ours is fully loaded and ready to go. Can't wait to enjoy the Sirrus radio.

Traded our 1998 Indy Pace Car Corvette for the 2003 Thunderbird and the Thunderbird for the 300C due to requiring a 4+ passenger car. We didn't lose any power in these trades!

Enjoying the 300C Forums!
:)

·
Registered
26 Posts
Great color choice, I've had a lot of compliments from various people. Many of them say that mine is the classiest looking 300 they have seen. Although I'm sure many are just being polite. After owning numerous red cars, and 2 black cars (which I hate to TRY to keep clean) this was a nice change for us.
We almost bought black again, but I talked the wife out of it. I currently have a black F-150 Harley Davidson and it is a PITA to keep clean.

·
Registered
901 Posts
Congrats jimhild, welcome to the family of 300/300C! :)

·
Registered
251 Posts
Be careful, the 300C has a tendency to cause your face to be locked into a constant smile! :) :cool: :rolleyes: :D

·
Registered
84 Posts
Today a blk 300 base model with 20's with dlr plates was sitting at a stop light. The owner had a his left arm straight, hand on the wheel and leaning back and a look on his face like "Yeeaah I'm bad". I pulled up next to him in the Black 300C 22's 20% tint and music going (not bumpin). He looked over saw my "C" and sat straight up with a blank look on his face and eyes wide open. I rolled down my window and said "nice car" The man nodded back and resumed his pose. I gave him his resect. The moral of the story is he still a 300 owner and proud of it like me.

·
Administrator
7,117 Posts
jimhild said:
We took delivery of our new Satin Jade 300C today. Great car!
We are looking forward to enjoying the new car and its features. Ours is fully loaded and ready to go. Can't wait to enjoy the Sirrus radio.

Traded our 1998 Indy Pace Car Corvette for the 2003 Thunderbird and the Thunderbird for the 300C due to requiring a 4+ passenger car. We didn't lose any power in these trades! Enjoying the 300C Forums!
:)
Welcome to the forum jimhild and congrats on the new baby. I couldn't give up my 'Vette so Hubby traded his Bimmer so I could have my C... haven't driven my 'Vette since :eek: but there's only 2 of us and no need for 2 sedans. Bet you don't miss that T-bird!!

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
It was tough to give up the Corvette for the Thunderbird and then hard to let the Thunderbird go. However, the 300C is dynamite!!!

Lots of power and the torque is outstanding!

Fun car!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts