Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, I've been stalking the forums here for the last few months while on vacation, waiting to return to pick-up my new 2008 300C. I learned a ton from everyone on here without even experiencing the car, and now that I finally have it, I can't wait to contribute a little bit more...

Here's a photo of the newest family member (the car), and a couple of questions from a 300C noob.

So, I've heard about the "6-second ESP" push whereby the entire ESP is deactivated. Is that still true with 2008 models? I don't seem to notice a difference.

Is fuse 11 on the older cars still the same fuse number on the 2008 models?

Is there any way to roll down the front windows without having them go automatically all the way down?

Thanks for the info.

·
Premium Member
4,334 Posts
Hi all, I've been stalking the forums here for the last few months while on vacation, waiting to return to pick-up my new 2008 300C. I learned a ton from everyone on here without even experiencing the car, and now that I finally have it, I can't wait to contribute a little bit more...

Here's a photo of the newest family member (the car), and a couple of questions from a 300C noob.

So, I've heard about the "6-second ESP" push whereby the entire ESP is deactivated. Is that still true with 2008 models? I don't seem to notice a difference.

Is fuse 11 on the older cars still the same fuse number on the 2008 models?

Is there any way to roll down the front windows without having them go automatically all the way down?

Thanks for the info.

Welcome to the forum 300Chorse, thats a sweet looking 2008 you have there.

·
Registered
597 Posts
I have an 07 so I can't be certain but if you dont press the window down button all the way down it only goes as far as you want.

The buttons got 2 levels, down and all the way down. see if you press it lighter if it doesn't go all the way down

·
Premium Member
10,769 Posts
WELCOME from our West Virignia LXs in the Mid-Ohio River Valley!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts