Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to say whatsup... Old school mopar guy here and just thought that I would introduce myself.very first car was a 71 cuda with a 340. I have had an 04 SRT10 reg. cab Truck, and Just bought my wife an 06 CSRT8 that had never been titled... got a real good deal on it so had to buy it. Want to share some pics and see when the next GTG in Louisiana or Texas will be. I am attaching some pics of the new car...

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
welcome, this forum is great for info and questions

·
Premium Member
10,769 Posts
WELCOME from our West Virginia LXs in the Mid-Ohio River Valley! Nice CSRT8!

·
Registered
12 Posts
welcome and that is a sweet color on the srt8's......and whats with the GM in the background if you a MOPAR guy.......lol just kidding!!!!

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks gents!! Nice to see a site like we had when I had my SRT10, not sure that you guys know about it, it was called **********. This site has already been very helpful for the new car and as you can all imagine.. I am already dreaming up ways to convience the wife that I need a tuner for it, but I had better get creative in order for that to happen. Yeah I know about the GM... but when its gone... thinking that I will try to find me another SRT10 or just another Hemi Truck. Anyway thanks for all the welcome.

Mace

·
Premium Member
10,829 Posts
Wow...an untitled 2006? How did that happen? Regardless, it appears you got the best end of the deal (or should I say your wife?). You're going to find lots of mods you can do with this vehicle. This forum is very helpful and full of ideas.

Enjoy!
bruno

·
Premium Member
6,091 Posts
Welcome aboard!!

Ride looks good! Must've been a great deal!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts