Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
427 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
well, after 6 weeks build time, they are at my house :) powder coated matte metallic black, i'm very pleased with them. Here are pre paint and final product pics...enjoy, and ALL opinions, either pro or con are welcomed :biggrin:

http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc124/dunderville/
mywheels.jpg

·
Premium Member
8,955 Posts
I dig 'em.

I like the machined with chrome lip better but that's just my taste. The wheels are awesome!

How much for a set? They look pretty pricey (= good quality.)

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
I love em!!!

cant wait to see them on the car!!

are they 20s or 22's?

what color is your car?

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
not trying to threadjack but since we are talking about your powdercoated rims.......

whats a fair price to pay total to have a full set of wheels powdercoated???

does 600 bucks sound too high to have the faces done including prep?

·
Registered
697 Posts
not trying to threadjack but since we are talking about your powdercoated rims.......

whats a fair price to pay total to have a full set of wheels powdercoated???

does 600 bucks sound too high to have the faces done including prep?
$600?! I didn't even pay that for my 26". They are trying to do you bro.

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
thanks topmotorsports.....thats why I asked, Ive never done that before!!!

and HeHateMe...........once again..........I love it!!!

Your wheels are insane!!!

·
Registered
427 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
Hey, thanks for the warm and fuzzy thoughts boys, much appreciated :biggrin:

The wheels were $4,700 delivered, without the new rubber :lick: the custom build aspects (like powder coat) were included in the price, anything you wanted they will do. They also lightened the wheels even more by spinning out more aluminium on the back side, just awesome.

Each wheel weighs in at 23.7 lbs...sans tires of course. One of my friends does powder coat on LI and he charges around $450-$550 for powder coating...but those are most likely NY prices, $600 MAY be high, but perhaps not.

To me whats far more important is that the PC comes out great, an extra ben franklin wouldn't bother me as long as the painting quality made it seem acceptable.

just my pennies

oh, btw...BB color car and 20' wheels

·
Registered
2,070 Posts
Going to look great on the car man....nice choice . Now get those self tinted tails to match....LOL (you didn't think we locals were going to forget that..did you ??...:)) . Hopefully see you /your ride at some meets when the weather breaks and everyone comes out of hiding ..or at Jones Beach one sunday morn . Cars going to stand out nicely . And now...who cares if the wheels get dirty......there black anyway........

·
Banned
775 Posts
HEHATEME, the wheels are outstanding. good choice and love the powder coat. i think whatever wheels a customer picks and how ever much he pays for the wheels and custom work is the customers choice, and as long as the customer is happy, it doesnt matter how much you pay for it.. good job..
cant wait too see them on the car..

·
Registered
427 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Going to look great on the car man....nice choice . Now get those self tinted tails to match....LOL (you didn't think we locals were going to forget that..did you ??...:)) . Hopefully see you /your ride at some meets when the weather breaks and everyone comes out of hiding ..or at Jones Beach one sunday morn . Cars going to stand out nicely . And now...who cares if the wheels get dirty......there black anyway........

:pat: yeah, those self made tails of mine were sure a memory for all :biggrin: I'll without a doubt be hanging more this spring/summer, i'll have more time on weekends to do so, should be fun. Thanks for the kind words Mike, cheers...

Bryan

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Hey, thanks for the warm and fuzzy thoughts boys, much appreciated :biggrin:

The wheels were $4,700 delivered, without the new rubber :lick: the custom build aspects (like powder coat) were included in the price, anything you wanted they will do. They also lightened the wheels even more by spinning out more aluminium on the back side, just awesome.

Each wheel weighs in at 23.7 lbs...sans tires of course. One of my friends does powder coat on LI and he charges around $450-$550 for powder coating...but those are most likely NY prices, $600 MAY be high, but perhaps not.

To me whats far more important is that the PC comes out great, an extra ben franklin wouldn't bother me as long as the painting quality made it seem acceptable.

just my pennies

oh, btw...BB color car and 20' wheels

hot wheels, where did you purchase them from?

·
Registered
427 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Your wheels are not in gaseous form you know.

(vvv90 feels an arguement coming on. :D )

Nope, not me :biggrin: don't kill the messanger bro'... i'm only repeating what I was told by Modulare :)

1 - 20 of 22 Posts