Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone! I finally made the BIG switch from a sports car to a sweet, smooth, sleek, elegant looking sedan that can be quickly and amazingly turned into a work of art!

Monday, March 31st I traded in my 2002 Corvette, 6spd coupe for a 2008 300C Touring Black Chrysler! :arms:

I couldn't be any happier! I LOVE THIS CAR! It all began by first driving past a base model with wheels, rear spoiler, tint windows, and Bentley Grill! I FELL IN LOVE at that moment and decided to take a closer look and test drive. From there.....suddenly found myself trading my vette in and making a deal on a Touring edition.

As for pics, I will add those to hear this Saturday. Tomorrow I'm having 22's installed! WOOHOO!!!! Then in 2 weekends, a sunroof will be added along with window tint.

Well enought chitter chatter for now. Just wanted to basically stop by and say hello to everyone! :beerchug: Let the good times begin!

·
Administrator
23,437 Posts
Welcome 1BAD!!! I think seeing these cars was how it happened for a lot of us. Tough decision trading the Vette in I'm guessing. I see the modding bug caught you early. Congrats!!!

Bernie

·
Premium Member
2,241 Posts
Hi And welcome to the forum from Scotland. You will find there are lots of folk on here with loads of experience in these cars - for information you have come to the right place. Enjoy your new car.
Cheers John

·
Registered
435 Posts
whoo-hoo welcome to the family...

·
Registered
1,134 Posts
Welcome 1BAD. You've joined a big family of LX's in Texas. Make sure you check out the Texas forums to find out what's going on in your area.

·
Premium Member
6,091 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,769 Posts
Coming from the vette I would have thought this was about an SRT8, but glad your happy... no ecstatic! LOL

WELCOME from our West Virginia LXs in the Mid-Ohio River Valley!

·
Premium Member
2,241 Posts
Hi again,
As no one else has got round to answering you I suppose I had better do so. You require to have been a member for 10 days and have made 10 posts before you can send PM's. When you reach the required time/posts go to User CP in the toolbar at the top of the page and activate your PM's then click on "Save" and you're done. Its as easy as that.
Cheers John

1 - 13 of 13 Posts