Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys/gals. This past Monday I bought a used 2007 Red 300C SRT/8 with 11100 miles on it. Landed it for 28998 plus taxes etc. Incredible deal! I love the car! I bought it for a family car to accompany my 2006 GMC Sierra Crew Cab 4x4. Have not played with it a lot so far because my son is just two weeks old. I will have to take it out and have some fun by myself soon. Anyhow I look forward to talking with yall in the future.

Jason

·
Administrator
19,626 Posts
Congrats on the purchase! Love that color. Lots of folks up your way that get together routinely!

Welcome to the forum from Oregon. :biggrin:

·
Premium Member
10,769 Posts
That is an absolutely outstanding deal on a CSRT8! Essentially, that is what we paid for a certified pre-owned '05 300C with 14.5k miles back in Sept., of '05. And we thought that was a good deal at the time.

Count your blessings (starting with that new son of yours) and WELCOME from our West Virginia LXs in the Mid-Ohio River Valley!

·
Registered
241 Posts
nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
72 Posts
Very nice ride and AMAZING deal. I might be moving up your way for work in the next couple of months so hopefully we can play at one of the get togethers. Not looking forward to the rain... the summertime there is by far the best in the country though IMO.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts