Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got my car back from paint a little over an month ago and I wanted to post a few pics and get your opinion on the paint job. The black is a satin black, it has a little more shine than flat black but still has the same texture. The wheels are painted in the same satin black. If you look closely you will see there is a red pin stripe seperating the two colors, so I tied that in with the red strip on the wheels. So far from driving it around it seems like people like it.

I have to post a few replies to get all 4 pictures in for some reason it is only allowing me to post one

·
Banned
1,625 Posts
I'da liked it better if you used Black glossy.

·
Registered
243 Posts
picture #2

those vent holes in the middle of the bumber...are those factory or did you have the shop cut those out? i know you had the horizontal pieces next to the fog lights cut off... but having that extra vent pocket or holes right above the SRT lip is a bad ass...

·
Registered
154 Posts
The paint and car overall is sick. But man ,I really love your wheels!!, what are those?

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Ok to answer a few questions.

All the openings on the bumper are stock...the only thing that the body shop did was cut the horizontal plastic pieces to open it up a little. Also we added the black wire mesh to match the mess behind the grill.

The wheels are the KMC dimes.

·
Registered
311 Posts
Dammmmmmmmmmm Sonnnnnnnnnn Thas Hot...you Wanna Trade Cars...lol

·
Registered
566 Posts
Looks sick man I like it. Defiantly one of as kind.

1 - 20 of 71 Posts