Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
524 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I LOVE the way it turned out, I think I will source a hand pinstriper around town and see if he could do a nice design above the "5.7 Hemi" in black and white... Anyone know one around Dallas?

·
Registered
375 Posts
SWEEET!! Looks great aspendog!

·
Premium Member
524 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
Jerry M. said:
Looks GREAT, Did you paint it yourself, if so what kind of paint did you use?
No I did not do the actual painting a buddy did. It is all PPG OMNI system use the Plastic primer MP178 (heavy and then sand out to rempve plastic texture, MBC Topcoat, MP160 clear. Dont forget to add flex agent.

·
Premium Member
524 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Quick Vinyl Job >>>>

I have a vinyl plotter and just made this to give me an idea, I think it will add a very classic look.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Absolutely gorgeous! Great job aspendog. How much did the paintjob cost?

·
Premium Member
524 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
watchout said:
Absolutely gorgeous! Great job aspendog. How much did the paintjob cost?
I'm in the furniture business and I am just getting him some stuff at cost. Bartering is my favorite form of payment...

·
Registered
2,719 Posts
Looks great AD, I thought about the white but went with Hemi Orange, amazingly the entire cover is $50 at the dealer, hmmm, maybe a Winter and Summer color, this is going too far.

·
Registered
290 Posts
A.w.e.s.o.m.e. Ad

Simply Awesome AD, now that's the color I had decided on to match body of car, just beautiful, there is absolutely no question, I picked the right color to paint my Engine Cover, Again I can't thank you enough for the Picture of how my Engine Cover will look once painted :), Only thing I have to wait until the Weather Break here before I do it :mad: , but I will post pics!
Again Thank you, Thank you! :) BTW, Awesome Job!

·
Registered
170 Posts
aspendog said:
I have a vinyl plotter and just made this to give me an idea, I think it will add a very classic look.

I have to ask, why do you have a vinyl plotter? And how do I get one LOL :D

That's off da hook.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts