Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Grip Tuning,

So finally got the car out of the shop with a new paint job, among some many other goodies. Just thought i'd say, thank you and here is the outcome! :arms:

I'm waiting on the rims, I ordered. Springs finally came in, just waiting on the rims and i'll take some different pictures. I can't pick up the car just yet, I have to wait a a week or two, but nonetheless here it is...

Attachments

·
Registered
411 Posts
Gotta love Grip! Post more pics when you finish the other mods...

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
No new pics yet, rims should actually be in tomorrow according to Fed-Ex. If all goes well, they should be installed and springs by Friday.

I want to order the stealth package and have "Jons Tinted Tails" do the clear reflectors to match the bottom half of the car.

I have a few other goodies on order as well. So many things, so little time to do it in..

·
Registered
347 Posts
No new pics yet, rims should actually be in tomorrow according to Fed-Ex. If all goes well, they should be installed and springs by Friday.

I want to order the stealth package and have "Jons Tinted Tails" do the clear reflectors to match the bottom half of the car.

I have a few other goodies on order as well. So many things, so little time to do it in..
keep us posted with some pics!!!

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
how much did u come off for that grip grill?
With shipping and everything, it was $274. Thats including the Mesh as well. But just the Chrome Grip Grille is $195 + tax and shipping.

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
NICE....gotta love grip

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Finally got the rims on and lowering kit..

Its a night shot of the grill, its' getting detailed on Tuesday. So I may or may not take some better pics after its get done.

I'm still waiting on some mods I just ordered yesterday. Now i'm thinking about the VIP Front lip and a Wing similiar to the style of the Front lip to make it flow. I don't want a "too bulky" wing if that makes sense. I will end up taking alot of pics one of these days and post it in the media thread once the mods i'm waiting/thinking about getting get done.

Here you go though. Grip is truly the only way to go..

Attachments

1 - 13 of 13 Posts