Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
899 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
sorry about the quality, but here are some more with the lexani's!

I ordered some 8000k HID's from HIDGATE and they should be here soon, still considering the black k2 headlights, and a black GRIP grille. Can't decide.

Also, a paintshop said they'd charge $600 to install door handles, paint mirrors, and paint th rear chrome piece on the back bumper, I told them they're insane, what do you guys think?

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
Car looks real good.Love those rims.I am looking to paint my chrome under the window to match my black car also.Thats what i am afraid of bringing it to a body shop because i know they are going to charge alot.I like to do it myself but i have to take off the door panels.I was thinking of just taping up the car and doing it my self.I had a body sHop that i trusted but when i demolded the car i notice two lines on the door.My detailer told me he never removed the moldings when he painted the door.And he charged alot of money to paint the door.

·
Premium Member
2,690 Posts
Hey now I like that angle MUCH better! From the first pics you posted, I was diggin' the Rolls more than your new setup, but I think the Lexani's are growing on me! Very nice. :fing02:

·
Registered
42 Posts
Also, a paintshop said they'd charge $600 to install door handles, paint mirrors, and paint th rear chrome piece on the back bumper, I told them they're insane, what do you guys think?
I was quoted $250 this evening by a local body shop to paint a grip grill and the chrome bumper pieces. According to the estimate I got they figured almost no paint time for the bumper pieces. Im gonna have them removed and scuffed already for them. They quoted 1/6 hr per piece of paint time.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts