Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,555 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all, I thought I would post some new pics. The owner of the car is not a member of the Forum, although I mentioned the site to him hope he joins.

His wife actually wanted a lil lower look as she didn't like the rear wheel tire gap (Wish I could get my wife to feel that way too)! He decided to go with the Pedders Touring Suspension Kit which includes the BUMP STEER CORRECTION KIT the new front and rear SHOCKS and front and rear SPRINGS of your choice (7026R is pictured below - there are others to choose lower and higher ride heights)!

This car handles wonderfully and super comfortable on the stock wheels and tires. The stock suspension complaints were "floating" and "not smooth over bumps" and "the look was not right" per the owner. He and his wife are super happy with the outcome, so I thought I would share some pics with you guys.

This kit sells at only $1149.00 call me to set up an appointment at your local Pedders Dealer, or call me about ordering parts if you are a "Do it yourselfer".

Let me know what you think of the new look!

·
Registered
322 Posts
Looks good .... and it's got a rake to it, so it looks pretty mean ... could look even meaner with some different rims on it, but gotta leave something for the future, right ? (hopefully :) )

I'll most likely be getting the same kit once all the parts become available for the AWD's ...

·
Registered
3,692 Posts
Now that's the kit I need! I have the bump steer and radius rod bushings
on. Saving up for the springs and dampers now.

I want the exact springs as that. Looks good and not as low as I
imagined.

·
Registered
2,555 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Now that's the kit I need! I have the bump steer and radius rod bushings
on. Saving up for the springs and dampers now.

I want the exact springs as that. Looks good and not as low as I
imagined.
George,

I was thinking of you when I posted this, I was going to forward it on PM but I'm glad you saw it!

I was going to ask if this was the height you were looking for, if not we can raise or lower the rear with a different spring if you would like.

·
Registered
3,692 Posts
what would be the height difference between 7026R, 7980, and 7981?

I do want to keep some of the stock height due to the roads here, but
that car doesn't look too low to me.

·
Registered
2,555 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
The 7981 spring is 22mm HIGHER and the 7980 is even higher than that... Not sure I would consider the 7980 at all.

·
Registered
3,692 Posts
OK, so I'm thinking 7981. That should put me about where I need to
be.

·
Registered
2,555 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yah I would not go any taller than that... I think this would be perfect for you George.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts