Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
648 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally got a chance to clean her up since i put the new grille on so... i thought i would share some pics. All comments welcome :fing02:

·
Registered
231 Posts
How Many Inches Did The Mopar Springs Lower Your Car,and Your Car Is Super Clean

·
Registered
848 Posts
Great choice in car color and grill! :biggrin:

·
Registered
263 Posts
Looks Great!The grip is by far my favorite. THe chrome one looks good on your C. :fing02:

·
Registered
164 Posts
That's a sick grille!! I am triyng to get a grille for mine, where did you get yours?

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
Great looking car and grille,put my color match grip grille on a few months ago and still getting lots of compliaments.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Looks great man....I love that grille!!!!!: fing02: :fing02: :fing02: :fing02:

·
Registered
648 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks alot guys!! its crazy how just the grille alone made the car look so much more complete. i am very satisfied with it.

Looks great! Is the grille metal or plastic? I'd black out the mesh...
it is metal.. i like the extra chrome look though. Everything really pops when the sun hits it.
Great choice in car color and grill! :biggrin:
Haha... you were my inspiration. :fing02:

How Many Inches Did The Mopar Springs Lower Your Car,and Your Car Is Super Clean
The guy that i bought them from (70 bucks :-D) cut one coil off the rear.. so the rear sits a bit lower then usual.. but i think the regular drop is a little over an inch. I am actually thinking of getting some eibach springs because i think the front can be a little lower. its still a noticable drop though. here is a link to when i did it. http://www.300cforums.com/forums/ex...ed-mopar-springs.html?highlight=mopar+springs

That's a sick grille!! I am triyng to get a grille for mine, where did you get yours?
Thanks man.. i got it from GRIPTuning.com - Home ..great service.. i actually ordered it a month and a half ago from c3motors and i canceled after a month because i had no grille.. i reordered thru griptuning an and it was here in 3 days like it was supposed to.. so i would recommend going with them.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts