Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This one just happened to me this morning. Backed up, both side mirrors tilt downward, as they should. Upon switching to Drive, the passenger side mirror remained in the downward-tilted direction. I was able to move it back to normal position.

First time this happened, owned since May. Has anyone else seen this?

·
Registered
96 Posts
jcz1 said:
This one just happened to me this morning. Backed up, both side mirrors tilt downward, as they should. Upon switching to Drive, the passenger side mirror remained in the downward-tilted direction. I was able to move it back to normal position.

I was actually waiting for someone to post this problem. Mine does the samething but not all the time? I'll wait until it get's worse then I'll take it in.

·
Registered
2,719 Posts
Cheer up, My X5 does it routinely, I like to turn it off, don't see any advantage at all but that is beside the point. The more stuff you have the more to go wrong. It will never happen for the dealer :rolleyes:

·
Registered
528 Posts
jcz1 said:

Yup, yup, me too!
Making a list, and checking it twice - then we'll see if the dealer is naughty or nice. :D

·
Registered
2,621 Posts
SilverHemi said:
Related question: I have a bone stock C, no options. Are my mirrors supposed to do this? Or is this part of a package?
Only C's come with this standard option.
I think you have to enable the feature.
I personally don't use it.

Exterior Mirrors with Auto Adjustment In Reverse
MSRP: Included
Exterior mirrors that automatically adjust when the vehicle is put into Reverse

·
Registered
103 Posts
It is selectable in the options settings. My passenger side mirror tilted down about 50% of the time when I put in reverse from day one, noticed when I picked up the car. The dealer replaced the mirror and I haven't had a problem since.

·
BLOODY ADMENSTRUATOR
7,554 Posts
Me too.

The stuck mirror thing just happened to me yesterday. And the outside temp stuck at 57 degrees. Maybe we (my car and I) caught a virus from this forum :p .

Anyway, now I have an excuse to visit the service department and get the onboard 'puter software upgraded.:D

BTW, I just posted up new pics of my latest mods in another thread.

·
Registered
336 Posts
That's what I plan to do...Get the new software from the DLR at next oil change...Hopefully some of these little intermittent electrical bugaboos go away.

·
Registered
30 Posts
ok i thought it was just me!!!!!!!!!!!!! WTF i am always thinking. "what the hell am i not sitting the same as yesterday?! "

my passat NEVER EVER had a problem with this!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts