Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This one just happened to me this morning. Backed up, both side mirrors tilt downward, as they should. Upon switching to Drive, the passenger side mirror remained in the downward-tilted direction. I was able to move it back to normal position.

First time this happened, owned since May. Has anyone else seen this?

·
Registered
96 Posts
jcz1 said:
This one just happened to me this morning. Backed up, both side mirrors tilt downward, as they should. Upon switching to Drive, the passenger side mirror remained in the downward-tilted direction. I was able to move it back to normal position.

I was actually waiting for someone to post this problem. Mine does the samething but not all the time? I'll wait until it get's worse then I'll take it in.

·
Registered
528 Posts
jcz1 said:

Yup, yup, me too!
Making a list, and checking it twice - then we'll see if the dealer is naughty or nice. :D

·
Registered
2,621 Posts
SilverHemi said:
Related question: I have a bone stock C, no options. Are my mirrors supposed to do this? Or is this part of a package?
Only C's come with this standard option.
I think you have to enable the feature.
I personally don't use it.

Exterior Mirrors with Auto Adjustment In Reverse
MSRP: Included
Exterior mirrors that automatically adjust when the vehicle is put into Reverse

·
Registered
103 Posts
It is selectable in the options settings. My passenger side mirror tilted down about 50% of the time when I put in reverse from day one, noticed when I picked up the car. The dealer replaced the mirror and I haven't had a problem since.

·
BLOODY ADMENSTRUATOR
7,554 Posts
Me too.

The stuck mirror thing just happened to me yesterday. And the outside temp stuck at 57 degrees. Maybe we (my car and I) caught a virus from this forum :p .

Anyway, now I have an excuse to visit the service department and get the onboard 'puter software upgraded.:D

BTW, I just posted up new pics of my latest mods in another thread.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.