Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

What color SRT-8 are you going to buy?

• Silver - 'cause itz always shiny.

Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Black - "The only color cars should be" (Henry Ford)

Votes: 13 52.0%
  • Red - Now thatz red!

Votes: 7 28.0%
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
In a surprising reversal, DCX today added a custom JP-designed color combination for it's premier line of SRT-8 automobiles. "People kept asking for something more red," declared MoPar's representative, "so here you go. Red enough for ya'?"
Together with the anticipated custom piped & suede leather inserted performance seats, a new 7-speed manual transmission, AWD, and recently developed magnatronic suspension (complete with anti-gravitational dampers), the SRT-8 is expected to devastate the competition in the market for high-end, red sports sedans. ;)

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,597 Posts
Redman said:
In direct contradiction to Chrysler's earlier paint policy, DCX today revealed a new JP color combination for it's premier SRT-8 line of automobiles. "People kept asking for something more red," declared MoPar's representative, "so here you go. Red enough for ya'?"
Together with the anticipated custom piped leather/suede inserted performance seating, new 7-speed manual transmission, AWD, and recently developed magnatronic suspension (complete with anti-gravitational dampers), the SRT-8 is expected to devastate the competition in the market for high-end sports sedans. ;)
What, no cloaking device?

·
Registered
25 Posts
Think you meant to say " devastate the competition in the market for high-end RED sport sedans."

·
Registered
254 Posts
Glad it's fake.....

Looks way to Monte Carlo ish for me....

·
Registered
203 Posts
05Hemi said:
Redman- U can't blame it on the Devil making you do it EVERY time! :cool:
REDMAN STAY AWAY FROM CRACK ITS MAKING YOU SEE THING. YOUR HEADING FOR THE LOONY BIN

·
Registered
203 Posts
gshug said:
REDMAN STAY AWAY FROM CRACK ITS MAKING YOU SEE THING. YOUR HEADING FOR THE LOONY BIN
Whats next a FLYING 300C SRT-8 With LAMBO DOORS thats make the car FLY

CRACK KILLS- REDMAN

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Look agin!

Now itz blue. ;)

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,648 Posts
You can have a 300c SRT-8 in any color you want as long as it's Silver or Black. That is the only color choice - along with only one color interior. I doubt they offer Red. Now I bet they offer Red on the Magnum SRT-8.

·
Premium Member
2,648 Posts
Redman said:
a new 7-speed manual transmission, AWD, and recently
Where is this 7-Speed tranny coming from? Mercedes has no 7 speed in any AMG car because it can not handle the torque. Even the 362HP/376 ft-lb 2005 C55 AMG and CLK55 AMG only have the 5 speed while all other Mercedes V8's have the 7-Speed with maximum 302HP.

·
Registered
440 Posts
jjs said:
Slow week at the office??
He works for the government and he has nothing better to do with our tax dollars.

·
Registered
440 Posts
indyCoder said:
He works for the government and he has nothing better to do with our tax dollars.
Miles, can you see his (Redman's) IP and figure out where he's REALLY working.

·
Registered
203 Posts
indyCoder said:
guys no need for that he is a crack head that uses the public library computers. this guy needs to be kicked off.

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
indyCoder said:
It's not like I personally approved of the open-ended invasion of Iraq which has cost the US taxpayer (that would be you) $200+Bn so far. You can, however, thank me for injecting a dose of realism into other war planning processes that would cost alot us ALOT more in future. (Not to mention the 000s of casualties involved).
Remember your Hippocratic oath now - "I pledge to, ...., and do no harm."
Call'em like you see'm fellas!

Attachments

·
Registered
128 Posts
Man, given Redman's last 30 posts and ridiculously fake nature of some of them, I'm still amazed when people don't get the joke.

So, what's next? How bout a 300C themed aircaft carrier? or A-10? or M1 Abrams?

·
Registered
588 Posts
indyCoder said:
Yes, I can but that's private information. :^)))

Don't worry about Redman; he's just having fun. What you should be concerned about are those who have no sense of humor and flame him.

·
Administrator
7,117 Posts
mileshoover said:
Yes, I can but that's private information. :^)))

Don't worry about Redman; he's just having fun. What you should be concerned about are those who have no sense of humor and flame him.
Amen to that! Hey Redman, I'm printing out the red one. Not that I like it, but hubby says I should sell my C and get the SRT-8 if it comes in a 2-door.

SHHHHH, not a word till after I get my order in!!!! ;)

1 - 20 of 40 Posts