Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
125 Posts
Pics????`

Does anybody have pics of these rims actually installed on a 300C????

That would be sweet...

It's like buying a pair of shoes without trying them on... Kind of hard...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
125 Posts
Seems Cheap???

Hey All.>!>!>!> Does 2500$ Sound Cheap for 20" Forged Wheels W/Pirelli Tires??

It just seems hard to believe!!!

Does anybody know about this company MC2????

It just seems too fricking good to be true... is it?/

Let a guy know everybody!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6 Posts
awdriver, mc2 is the company that chrysler gets their aftermarket wheels from. I got my 300 with the fz7's with the toyo proxes...they ride great and they are reputable if chrysler deals with them i would think.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
182 Posts
forged.....
20".....
performance tires.....

seems like a hard combination to beat - especially at the price!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
175 Posts
I spoke with a rep from MC2ning earlier today. He told me the wheels can be purchased through your local Chrysler dealer. He also said the bolt pattern is
5 x 4.5 with a 21 mm offset, and that 5 x 115 is a General Motors offset.

I've read here that the proper bolt pattern is 5 x 115. MC2ing supplies dealers, so who is correct here? I am really interested in the FZ15 wheel.
 

·
BLOODY ADMENSTRUATOR
Joined
·
7,554 Posts
Jerry M. said:
I spoke with a rep from MC2ning earlier today. He told me the wheels can be purchased through your local Chrysler dealer. He also said the bolt pattern is
5 x 4.5 with a 21 mm offset, and that 5 x 115 is a General Motors offset.

I've read here that the proper bolt pattern is 5 x 115. MC2ing supplies dealers, so who is correct here? I am really interested in the FZ15 wheel.
I believe 4.5 and 115 are the same. It is the 114 spec you should avoid. Offset sounds correct as well.

The feedback on these wheels has been good on this forum - nice designs; nice weight; great warranty and the wheel/performance tire price is hard to beat.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
182 Posts
NR,

4.5 = 114.3mm

I too understood that the MC2 wheels offered were 115mm (correct 300C pattern size).

???
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
26 Posts
After much research, I went with MC2's. My local Chrysler Dealer wouldn't order them, so I ordered through Mopar Super Center. They came with Nitto tires. I took them right off the pallet and put them right on. Note that they claim to be lighter than stock, however the total wheel/tire combo weight of the MC2 setup with Nitto's was 6 lbs heavier than stock. I'm very pleased with the ride and the numerous compliments I get from people walking up to me in parking lots. Good value for a forged wheel.
 

·
BLOODY ADMENSTRUATOR
Joined
·
7,554 Posts
jhelmuth said:
NR,

4.5 = 114.3mm

I too understood that the MC2 wheels offered were 115mm (correct 300C pattern size).

???
Thanks, Jim. My brain fart. I understand that 115 is offered as well.

Jerry, I guess a double check with MC2ing would be in order.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
175 Posts
Northern Rider said:
Thanks, Jim. My brain fart. I understand that 115 is offered as well.

Jerry, I guess a double check with MC2ing would be in order.
I will call again on Monday, not sure if they are open tomorrow. The guy told me that 5 x 4.5 is correct, but then again just because they work there does not mean they know everything.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
182 Posts
5x115 is also a Caddy pattern. Maybe that was his confussion?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
125 Posts
Ditto

tgt said:
FZ15 looks SWEET. Anyone have any pics 'on' a vehicle?

Thanks!
Travis


SOMEBODY POST PICS!!!!!! :AR15firin :banana:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
64 Posts
E55 KEV thanks for posting the FZ15 wheels ordered mine 6-3-05 from wycoff should look sweet on my silver C awd. also got 5% off for member of 300 club will post pictures as soon as I get them. Then will wait for lowering kit to be made for awd's
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
1,431 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
mache275 said:
awdriver, mc2 is the company that chrysler gets their aftermarket wheels from. I got my 300 with the fz7's with the toyo proxes...they ride great and they are reputable if chrysler deals with them i would think.
MC2 has nothing to do with Chrysler, they just happen to only market or sell wholesale to Chrysler dealers, and Ford dealers, and Cadillac dealers, and Chevy dealers, and Dodge dealers, and GMC dealers, and Hummer dealers, and Jeep dealers, and Nissan dealers and Pontiac dealers. MC2 does not make wheels for the factory.

Chrysler or DCX does not and will not warranty MC2 rims or any aftermarket products regardless if sold at or by a franchised dealership. Chrysler dealers are not owned by Chrysler - they are privately own.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
375 Posts
I got the FZ6 wheels about 2 months ago...LOVE them.

Wish those FZ15's were available then!! :nutkick:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,621 Posts
flipmode said:
After much research, I went with MC2's. My local Chrysler Dealer wouldn't order them, so I ordered through Mopar Super Center. They came with Nitto tires. I took them right off the pallet and put them right on. Note that they claim to be lighter than stock, however the total wheel/tire combo weight of the MC2 setup with Nitto's was 6 lbs heavier than stock. I'm very pleased with the ride and the numerous compliments I get from people walking up to me in parking lots. Good value for a forged wheel.
Hey Flip,
What was the total weight of the MC2/Nitto combo, 61lbs? The stockers are somewhere between 54lbs to 56lbs,. When I called the dealer they said the stocker rims were 24lbs. Someone on this forum said the Conti tires (selfsealers?) are 31lbs. That would make the stocker combo 55lbs.

From the Toyo website the Toyo ST 255/45/20 are 33lbs.
http://www.toyo.com/tires/tire_specsheet.cfm?id=6

That would make the MC2 rims 28lbs, about 4lbs more than the stockers.
 
1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Top