Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 110 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How about a 'Lip' style spoiler for the 300C? Do these exist yet?

Put some agressive 20's on it (BBS maybe) a new grill and a lip type spoiler like this jag has and I think you'd have one amazing looking 300C.

Does anyone make this yet and what do you guys think?

Attachments

·
Registered
365 Posts
alextaylor29 said:
Put ... a lip type spoiler like this jag has and I think you'd have one amazing looking 300C.

Does anyone make this yet and what do you guys think?
Don't think so myself. The 300C trunk is too short and high. Visually enhancing it with a spoiler of any kind will be overkill and detract from its appearance.

·
Registered
336 Posts
If anything, the back end of the C needs a different tail light treatment. The shape is good, but the lenses let you down. The fronts are jeweled and have a lot of character. The rears look a lot like the outgoing 300M. Are you listening aftermarket?

·
Registered
2,719 Posts
LWOOD said:
If anything, the back end of the C needs a different tail light treatment. The shape is good, but the lenses let you down. The fronts are jeweled and have a lot of character. The rears look a lot like the outgoing 300M. Are you listening aftermarket?
Agreed the red plastic is a little plain however when lit they are fabulous, the exact same treatment on the RX8, they look very much like LEDs, a 3D effect from the rear esp. at night.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I think the 300c would look great with a rear lip spoiler. The early pictures of the 300c prototype has a rear lip spoiler and 20" wheels and this look makes a already great look even better.

Attachments

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yes I think the lip spoiler would be great. Just a very subtle one that adds a slight 'edge.'

Thanks for the link to spoilerdepot.com BTW.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Tornnight said:
Hmm, I think I like the one on the prototype better.
yeah this one that they have avaliable looks like it doesn't belong on this car

·
Registered
69 Posts
I like it too, just think it is too high priced. Maybe $250 painted and shipped to my door. Then I would pull the trigger.

·
Registered
76 Posts
350 is waaaaaaay too much for that. Even painted that's still too high.
I'll pass. Something better and less expensive will come along.
Thanks for posting it though. :D

·
Registered
2,719 Posts
This "spoiler" truly spoils the look of the car and does anyone think it will actually reduce lift which is what it's supposed to do? Oh yes, nowadays it's all about the look and this looks bad, IMHO.

·
Registered
529 Posts
II kings 9:20 said:
This "spoiler" truly spoils the look of the car and does anyone think it will actually reduce lift which is what it's supposed to do? Oh yes, nowadays it's all about the look and this looks bad, IMHO.
I agree with you King, This car looks too pretty without putting a spoiler on it, maybe that's why they call it a spoiler because it sure does in my opinion, and yes it is only my opinion.

1 - 20 of 110 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.