Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Nice pipes! Can you comment on the spolier install? Did you do it yourself? Hard, easy, so-so? This is the first spoiler I've seen that I was gaga over. The other ones I've seen I was luke warm on.......is it a reasonable do it yourself or should I find a body guy to do it? Thanks.

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
Man !!!!

Cruznit said:
Here are some pics with the same Spoiler that Lik2race put on his. I didn't go with the brake lights but I think it stills looks good. ;)
Now that's what I'm talkin' about...
Looks as if it should have came that way.JMO
:cool:

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
flipmode said:
Nice pipes! Can you comment on the spolier install? Did you do it yourself? Hard, easy, so-so? This is the first spoiler I've seen that I was gaga over. The other ones I've seen I was luke warm on.......is it a reasonable do it yourself or should I find a body guy to do it? Thanks.
I did the install myself, it was so-so, the instructions were a little vague, but not hard to figure out. It wasn't to hard to do, I do recommend another person to help you, my son helped me hold the spoiler down to trace the legs on the hood with a grease pencil, it will shift if you try it yourself. You also need to drill 4 holes from underneath the trunk, they recommend using a drill stopper so that you don't ram the drill bit through the top of the spoiler. I didn't have a drill stopper so I improvised, I wrap masking tape around the drill bit leaving only 1" exposed, that did the trick. The grease pencil also will help with the lines you have to draw when measuring to assure proper alignment. If you don't feel safe drilling through the trunk or measuring the right angles, I suggest having a pro do the install for you, I felt adequate enough to do it myself, I double check everything, it turned out right. Good luck & if you need any help let me know. ;)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts