Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All

Ordered a SRT-Design this morning from GH in MK, delivery date to be confirmed but dealer reckons a couple of weeks :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

·
Premium Member
2,241 Posts
Hi SRTDesign08 and welcome to the forum from Scotland. We are very fortunate on this site that they actually give us an area all to ourselves at European & Diesel Powered 300 Models so pop over there and make yourself known to the lads. Everyone on this site is very helpful and you never see or hear of anyone getting the sharp edge of a tongue for asking a question that has been asked many times before - so never be afraid to ask. We are holding a meeting for European cars at New Lanark around 35 south of Glasgow on 4th May 2008 and if you would care to come along you would be made most welcome. It would certainly get your new car run in. Full details appear on the European page. Don't confine yourself to the one page though - you will find things of interest throughout the whole forum.
Cheers John

·
Premium Member
6,091 Posts
Welcome to the forum!! I see our good friend John has been by already to welcome you!

·
Premium Member
10,769 Posts
WELCOME from our West Virginia LXs in the Mid-Ohio River Valley of the USA!

·
Premium Member
6,091 Posts
And now Tim has stopped by, one of our other esteemed members here!

Enjoy the wait for the ride..... I think that experience only makes the car that much better when you get it!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the warm welcome.

John -- Re the GTG in May, I'll need to confirm availability with the wife as she maintains the social calendar :hail:

Cheers
Allan

·
Premium Member
2,241 Posts
Very appropriate Allan, all you've got to do is :drive: North.......
Let me know if you can make it - and of course book your lunch at the hotel. Another chap from down south who is thinking of coming asked about Travel Lodges etc - best bet is the Welcome Lodge at Abington Services Exit 13 A74M you are then 17.5 miles from New Lanark with you leaving the motorway at junction 12 and following the A70 to Hyndford Bridge then the A73 into Lanark.
You will find full details on the posting on the European & Diesel pages - post on there if you can make it so I can keep track of numbers.
Cheers John

·
Administrator
23,437 Posts
Welcome again Allan. I just posted in your thread in the European forum. Like I said you may be the first UK version CRD SRT DG owner here!!!

Bernie

·
Registered
435 Posts
congrats on the great buy, the delay sux but good things come to those who wait, course once you take possession you can make up for lost time, one road at a time that is...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts