Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
:D Has anybody seen the New Strut grill for the 300c, It is Bad Ass? I am trying to get one, but the price is hefty. I had talked with one of their Dealers at MTP and they said they would give a deep discount on five kits. I am really trying to get this grill and save some money, would anybody be interested in going in with me on these grills. The price for the Kit regularly is $3500, but with 5 kits they would sell them for $2800, thats $700 off. The kit includes the Main Triple Chrome grille, 2 lower chrome grills(where foglights are) and 2 Strut insignias. This grill is by far the best grill out there. I really would like to get this grill. Let me know if anybody is interested. Thanks!!!

http://www.strutwear.com/chrysler.html

Attachments

·
Registered
127 Posts
This seems a bit odd. Someone that joins TODAY....posts a message about a grill we all know about and all know is very nice but ridiculously expensive.

This smells of someone trying to get some sales....if so..post it in the sales section or ask the moderators to allow you to advertise.

Just my opinion though...which I am obligated to have! So no flames! :)

·
Premium Member
829 Posts
No doubt it is an awesome grill, but you could buy a nice set of wheels & tires for less than the cost of that grill (even at the disounted price).:eek: Is it worth it - not for me. For those with the cash to burn, it allows them to modify their car with something that very few others will have. For them, that makes it worth the price of admission.

·
Registered
127 Posts
fatchance said:
I'm with JonW. I like to be unique, but IMO that's not worth the price of admission
I am with you guys and think its neat. But is it really that unique? Its not THAT much differnt than an E&G.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks for your input guys. I like the E&G grills also, but don't know which one I like better. The new vertical grill is nice.

·
Registered
209 Posts
I like having $2,000+ in extra coin in my pocket! That $2K could be put toward making one SICK audio system, for example...

·
Registered
562 Posts
I had a chance to see it up close and it does look amazing but is it worth the price...hell no. The quality is much better then the e&g but in no way is it $3000 better. The grille is for celeb's who want something expensive and different and because its more money doesn't make it better. And for the average person paying $3500 for a grille is just plain stupid. Even with $700 off it still cost $2700 which isn't cheap. At the most the grille is worth $700 imo and even thats too much money. It reminds me of Brabus which sells a all blacked out grille for the Benz G500 The cost for the grille is $2000 for a grille which has been painted black and just because Brabus makes em its tagged at $2000.

·
Administrator
3,667 Posts
rogue said:
"A Fool and his money are soon parting"
This definitely smells like spam. That grill sucks for $3500.
Deep discount my eye, that grille still sucks for $2800. Those prices are just plain silly!

·
Administrator
3,667 Posts
Dscottsanders said:
:confused: :confused: Where can I find a cheaper price in this piece?
On this particular grille... you won't!
But, type "grille" in the forum search engine and you will find much info on reasonably priced alternatives. Happy hunting :)

·
Registered
22 Posts
i sure wish the strut grille was cheaper. looks SO much BETTER. if anyone finds one discounted PLEASE let me know.
Thank you!

·
Registered
96 Posts
I am still amazed at the debate over these grills. Unless I am Stevie Wonder ( no disrespect intended ) The Strut grill is nice but most people wouldn't even notice the change over the E&G grill. I may have to see one in person to confirm but the mesh grill is just that a mesh grill. I would never pay $3000 for a grill. I would use that amount for my exhaust upgrade, eibachs, and get my nav upgraded to a DVD! I guess the real debate is somewhat like a pissin contest........I spent more money than you.therefore my car has to be better! I can't wait until someone establishes a regional ( northeast ) meet.

·
Registered
96 Posts
fatchance said:
I agree with Krock43 The price of the unit is way out of price, end of story. But, until you've actually seen the grill , which I have, there is a difference. The price is just off by about $3000

lol that's all..........

1 - 19 of 19 Posts