Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,578 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
first off.. thanks to Nik (BIG SMOOTH) for showing me the link to these eye lids. I got them off ebay, they are $36 + shipping. They are made from hand-laid fiberglass, the fitment is pretty good and the overall build quality is good too.

Price isnt bad compared to other eyelids.. and these are FLUSH.. they do not stick out or anything

I painted and clearcoated these myself. Few pics:

·
Registered
566 Posts
Looks good, nice work.

·
Registered
648 Posts
Those look pretty good man..can hardly see them though..

·
Registered
2,578 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
its chill.. didnt want anything too big or aggressive.. and the VIP300c ones stick out too far

for $36, i cant complain.

·
Registered
648 Posts
its chill.. didnt want anything too big or aggressive.. and the VIP300c ones stick out too far

for $36, i cant complain.

I got you man!! It looks good. :fing02:

·
Banned
651 Posts
cant even tell you have eyelids

·
Registered
75 Posts
i agree 100% with you, i HATE the way the mad eye lids stick out... i painted mine right onto the headlights, recleared and buffed them, walla! beautiful.. imo of course ;)

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
I know I've thought about painting mine as well. I like mods I can do myself, makes me more proud of my ride than if I pay someone to engineer the end result for me. IMO

·
Registered
2,578 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i didnt know they wouldnt show too much.. when you see the actual product in your hand, you would think it covers more.. oh well.. $36.. doesnt put any hole is anyone's pocket.. id go for the VIP300c one if 1) it wasnt so expensive, 2) didnt stick out so far.. #2 is more of a concern

·
Registered
2,555 Posts
I agree the VIP ones stick way out too far...

Here are some I made from some window a/b pillars. Taped them to the hood.

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
Not too shabby my man! How'd you come up with idea to use the pillar pieces?

·
Registered
2,555 Posts
I painted them to install them, and didnt like how they looked... I saw hemissys hood, and loved it, and thought these would be similar without the thousands to paint, and make a hood!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts