Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well I originally posted this a while back. And it was a hard choice and I went with the SVT/Shelby Cobra.

But now I have changed my mind and will get both. :D

It will be a 300C AWD in Mag. Pearl or Satin Jade w a set of 22ich TIS02 and lowered ;)

Will wait a bit due to lowering spring release for the AWD.

Big thanks to my wife for understanding and letting me get both a SVT/Shelby GT 500 Cobra that I am 5th in line to get at our local SVT dealer.

450 hp and 450 tq and the old body style look was hard to pass up. Esspecially hearing that this will be the best Mustang ever. With the new changing of the gaurd to a Oriental gentlemen by the name of Hau Tai-Tang, now the head guy at SVT.
(See May 2005 issue of Motor Trend)

And of course the 300 that is the most head turning sedan ever. With 340hp and AWD. Well it sounds European to me and also hard to pass up.

The 300 looks like the official Mafia vehicle with 22's and lowered :cool:

·
Premium Member
4,071 Posts
First300COwner said:
That beast will run a new vette! Nice pick-up. Wow :cool:
Yes, it will be close if you account for the weight difference. It's awesome!!!

Just make sure you get the solid rear axle option if you want traction at the strip. Personally IRS on a mustang is pointless. It's all about going straight and fast.

·
Registered
351 Posts
You have a very understanding wife... you my friend chose well and vice versa!!

have fun with both monsters!! When you get both, please post pics!

Have you seen the Saleen 'stang???

·
Registered
37 Posts
Never been a Mustang type of guy but gotta give credit where credit is due. Ford hit a homerun with the new Mustang and especially with the Shelby GT 500. The GT 500 may be the performance bargain of the decade if they keep the cost down to somewhere near the estimates.

·
Registered
375 Posts
It's the new era of the muscle car - so many choices, so many great cars.

Sung to the tune of Jimmy Stewart in "It's a Wonderful Life"
I wish I had a million dollars....HOT DOG!!

If I didn't have so much time and money in my 94 Stang, I would get a new one, but it's a car I can't ever part with at this point. Motor will be done late next week for reinstall...it's a far bigger project than I should have taken on. But hopefully the 400rwhp will be worth it....with all the money in my stang, I'm close to SRT8 money!!!
OUCH!!!!

·
Premium Member
4,071 Posts
Buy these big engine muscle cars up quick, with the way the gas prices are going we might see a repeat of '72/'73.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts