Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just went to the stealership today because I feel a slight shudder at high speeds (90 mph +) which of course I don't reach too often :wink1:, and sometimes a "pop" when braking and turning which from experience I know is most likely failing tie rods. I wanted to take it in and have them check everything though. Ball joints, inner and outer rods, the works. If Im going to be down there anyway might as well replace everything thats broken. Then they tell me it's $175 just for the "suspension guy" to get down there and take a look at it. I laughed, told him that Blake Fulenwider (the only other Chrysler Dodge Jeep dealership within 50 miles or more) told me they would do a full inspection that included suspension at no cost, I just didn't want to drive 15 minutes out of town to go there; and left. To make a long story short, Blake F. told me that my left inner and outer, and right inner are all shot to hell and I need replacements. So I go to parts department to buy them and they tell me $48 apiece for the outers and $129 apiece for the inners (which have to be ordered because they usually only sell the whole rack.) I thought to myself I'll take my chances with the internet. Found these and ordered them just now for $103 shipped for the entire set with 12K mile warranty. Just want to know y'alls opinion on these parts before I put them on my car.

Thanks!!

2005-2008 MAGNUM RWD Inner and Outer Tie Rod Kit | eBay

1 - 1 of 1 Posts