Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Depends on your planned useage. I take my SRT to the track frequently and the F1 supercars are the best for track performance. Very sticky, but that comes at a price, very soft compound, which means not many miles.

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
a lot of members here use toyo's and are very happy

·
Registered
54 Posts
I went with the Toyo Prox 4s. Many gave them a good review in this forum. I just had mine installed Friday and have no complaints. Much quieter than the goodyears. I went with the stock staggered sizes. Very pleased, thanks to all the positive posts that helped me with my decision.

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
i went through two sets of the F1s before i decided to switch to the Toyos Proxes 4. My F1s in the rear needed replacing, so i went with 275/40. This week I'm finally replacing the fronts with 245/45.

·
Premium Member
7,787 Posts
Beer Steins

I am not going to put SUV tires on my SRT8. No Vred Stains here.

Use the Toyos. They're even pretty good at the track.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Hey,

Does anyone have the 80 mph wobble like I do? I am wondering if it is because the outer edge of the front tires is worn down on my F1s or is it something else. I will be switching the rears to the front (GY F1s) and putting Toyos 275s on the rear until the fronts wear out again and then I will put the Toyos in front as well. It is not a very comforting feeling to have you car shake at such a high speed.

Robert

1 - 9 of 9 Posts