Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just bought my wife a 2007 Chrysler 300. It base model but thats alright, because its for my wife. First things i am going to do is get tint, and just pick up some chrome 18(from another member) and get rid of the hubcaps. The color is pearl white or what is the offical color?

Jonathan

·
Administrator
23,441 Posts
Congrats on your new purchase! There's a possibility your car is either white or maybe Cool Vanilla. Post some pics. If you need any help with that just let us know!

Bernie

·
Premium Member
2,241 Posts
Hi and welcome to the forum from Scotland. There is stacks of good information on here from a great many really nice people. Enjoy your wife's new car!!
Cheers John

·
Premium Member
6,091 Posts
Welcome!! Lots of cool and friendly folks here....

Not sure, but didn't white come out in 07??? If not white, and it is a bit more of a yellowish tint, it would be cool vanilla.

·
Administrator
23,441 Posts
I was thinking he may have bought a used fleet vehicle and I think they were available in white.

Bernie

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
97gt, welcome to the forum. be sure to check out spacecitylx.com

we love all LXs no matter how stock or custom, no matter what level trim. hope to see you register as a member...it's free.

·
Premium Member
6,091 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
O yea, your real close to me. I live right near Houghton and Kingsland.

First thing is that i am in the process of buying some chrome 18's off another member. Then it will be getting tint either this week or next. Grill will come after that and then i will have to try and stop. Key word is TRY.

I already have my toys. I have a 1997 Grand Prix Offical pace car, and i have my 2000 Grand Prix race car.

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
O yea, your real close to me. I live right near Houghton and Kingsland.

First thing is that i am in the process of buying some chrome 18's off another member. Then it will be getting tint either this week or next. Grill will come after that and then i will have to try and stop. Key word is TRY.

I already have my toys. I have a 1997 Grand Prix Offical pace car, and i have my 2000 Grand Prix race car.
i've seen you pace car parked, i know exactly where you live. the president of sclx lives down kempsford & tilstock.

looking forward to seeing you soon. have you registered with the club? it's free dude.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
i've seen you pace car parked, i know exactly where you live. the president of sclx lives down kempsford & tilstock.

looking forward to seeing you soon. have you registered with the club? it's free dude.
Yep, signed up today! Awesome, that pretty cool. I cant wait to meet some new people.

Yep that pace car is/was my baby, but she has been used, abused and is pretty beaten up but that car is still an attention whore. I have been into grand prix for the last 6 years. I own two, mom owns one and dad owned one. All modded GTP's, but it good to spread out and meet more people that just love cars. Like I said it my wife car *wink wink*, but i do plan to make it look good(or decent being cash it low) being that its not going to be going anywhere fast with that 2.7 L :(

·
Registered
1 Posts
New To 300 Forum & 300 Ownership

What is up all? I am a new 2007 300C Touring Signature Series owner. I like to do my research before I purchase anything high dollar. That is why I am a member of this forum.
My ride is pretty much stock equipment right now with the standard signature series add ons from the factory. I am planning to do upgrades within reason and a little at a time so the wife does not murder me.
:twak:

The upgrades will be adding for now will be window tint and chrome .
As it relates to the tint, what is the legal limit for tint in Texas, and what are some good ideas for tint aside from the traditional black color?

As it relates to chrome, the stuff I see advertised on websites are basically stickers to adhere to the exterior of the car. Is this right? I am worried that this will peel off or change color or mess up with the expected exposure to the elements. Is this unfounded?

Anyway I look forward to seeing you all in the forum chats.

TechNupe

·
Premium Member
10,829 Posts
Congratulations on your new ownership. Like you, many here also do lots of research before buying something new for their car.

There seems to be a love-hate relationship with chrome on the forums. It would help to know what type of chrome pieces you are interested in putting on. Most mod pieces are held on with the 3m double stick tape. It does leave a mess when the pieces are removed but can be cleaned up with the right tools.

Most members do have some type of auto tint and it varies widely with the %, color, and type of tint. What color is your vehicle?

One of the most popular mods on the forum for this car is the 'free' removal of the side moldings and badges. You might want to consider something like that but should probably take a look at cars in the forums (go to photo gallery of exterior modifications) to see if it appeals to you.

Hope to hear back from you.
bruno

1 - 17 of 17 Posts